Follow

Brightest Day

Story arc »

Once dead, 12 heroes and villains were resurrected by a white light expelled deep from within the center of the Earth. Deemed a miracle by many and a sign of the apocalypse by others, the reasons behind their rebirths remain a mystery. But it will not be a mystery for long.

Off My Mind: What Will The End Of Brightest Day Bring?

• 54 results
    Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Now that I think about it, Hawkgirl's completed her mission too! While most people (Including myself) were busy pointing out that Max Lord and for some reason Jade already completed their missions, complete with the White Lantern telling them so, and that Aquaman has technically completed his by finding Aqualad who the lantern only told him to find; we're forgetting that Hawkgirl's mission was to save Hawkman from Hath-Set. Hawkgirl KILLED Hath-Set. I'm pretty sure that qualifies. 
    Conversely, Hawkman MAY have failed his. His mission was, 'Don't let them escape Hawkworld, stop The Queen. THey could still stop Queen Shrike I suppose, but she and the others DID escape from Hawkworld. So did he half fail or something?

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Hazlenaut

You think they revive people like vlad the impaler, or Jone of Arc after this is over. How about a gun fight between Sundance Kid and Jonah hex?    

Avatar image for emperormeister734
    Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

I hope DEADMAN stays the way he is
    Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#54  Edited By Trodorne
    @Markus Kage said:
    " I have mixed feelings about Boston, Hank and Digger. If any of the 12 fail, I have a feeling that atleast 1 of the 3 will. 

I put some thought into it and came up with this idea
     These are pretty much just some random ideas and I'm pretty sure that Geoff has got an awsome yet saddening ending for Brightest Day.
    "
    Your spoiler was close to an idea about what i had.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.