Follow

Brightest Day

Story arc »

Once dead, 12 heroes and villains were resurrected by a white light expelled deep from within the center of the Earth. Deemed a miracle by many and a sign of the apocalypse by others, the reasons behind their rebirths remain a mystery. But it will not be a mystery for long.

Brightest Day spinoff hopes.

Avatar image for harleyquinnhawkgirl
    harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 14

It seems that Brightest Day is almost near the end and I was just wondering if Brightest Day is going to lead to spin offs for the main characters of the series. I'm really hoping for a Hawkmand and Hawkgirl series to come from this! SO I was wondering what do all of you want (series wise) to come from Brightest Day?

shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By shawn87

the Hawkman & Hawkgirl series wouldn't be a bad idea

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

AQUALAD: DAGGER OF THE OCEAN 
    (Title Reference: Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis, #40-57)

No Caption Provided
    Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Silver2467

Hawkman and Hawkgirl can only have a spin-off series if they are resurrected before the end of the arc. While I do think they will be brought back to life (again), I really am unsure what to expect from Brightest Day at this point. 

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

If Aquaman's going to have a series, then that means he has to be re-resurrected from being a water elemental so I assume the same will happen to the rest. I very VERY badly want to see a Martian Manhunter ongoing after this, and I'd love for the same team of Peter J. Tomasi and Patrick Gleason to be on it.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

They'll all be resurrected, that's a given, but only Aquaman is getting a book so far. Hawkman and Hawkgirl can go die in a fire.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @AtPhantom said:
    " They'll all be resurrected, that's a given, but only Aquaman is getting a book so far. Hawkman and Hawkgirl can go die in a fire. "
    Aquaman getting a book; YAY!

Johns writing it: Boo!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.