Follow

Brightest Day

Story arc »

Once dead, 12 heroes and villains were resurrected by a white light expelled deep from within the center of the Earth. Deemed a miracle by many and a sign of the apocalypse by others, the reasons behind their rebirths remain a mystery. But it will not be a mystery for long.

Brightest Day Prediction

NickNitro988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NickNitro988

I don't know how or why i thought of this, its also probably a bad idea but I was thinking what if Lian Harper is the chosen one to wield the white lantern?  It would make fr an interesting story and all, especially since her father is a villain now.   I can picture the white lantern bringing someone back to life who was killed before their time, and someone who is "pure" at heart.  What do you think? Who do you think?

Avatar image for jacquenette_harper
    Jacquenette_Harper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

I have thought of this as well, and it could be possible. It would be cool, and I would love to see Lian back. I have also thought that it might end up being Deadman, after he embraces life, like he was instructed to by the white entity.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.