No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks like Boom-Boom to me! :D

Wait, no. I don't want to buy this book, they need to stop making me want to D:

#3 Edited by cattlebattle (17831 posts) - - Show Bio

Which one???

I assumed the girl on the right is Rachel Grey....because of the sash

#4 Posted by HexThis (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Agh! It had better not be Rachel. It's possible but her hair isn't really that red...

#5 Posted by Agent9149 (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

omg i remember boom boom from x-men evolution she was so rebellious and fun

#6 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis has said that is NOT Rachel Grey...let the speculation begin

#7 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

also isn't Boom Boom blonde...mystery girl looks like a red head

#8 Posted by HexThis (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Did he say it wasn't Boom Boom?

It might be Ariel, she is back now and has short hair...usually it's white-ish and pink.

#9 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

@HexThis said:

@danhimself said:

Did he say it wasn't Boom Boom?

It might be Ariel, she is back now and has short hair...usually it's white-ish and pink.

he didn't say anything other than that it wasn't Rachel....I feel that with her positioning on the cover, separate from the others, it's probably someone more important than Boom Boom or Ariel

#10 Posted by cowtron_2000 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

SKIDS!!!

#11 Posted by BoomBoom (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, definitely is not Rachel, Can't be skids, Or Ariel because Ariel wear pink color  sort of hair, unless is a new character, but I don't think would be Petra neither as she was toasted, Husk, Magma, one of the cuckoos... definetly not!! I think I would have a heart attack if she is really Boom Boom, this would be the greatest news ever!!! I recognize that face plus Boom Boom has been wearing red lately, but I wouldn't think that would be her uniform off course and why she would be wearing short hair again? lol confused...

#12 Posted by HexThis (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Awh, Skids is a good guess. I do like her too but I want Boom Boom! Or Ariel. Actually, one of the 3 will be good but Boom Boom would be really the best.

#13 Posted by BoomBoom (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree :D but as I said, unless is a new character I would say it is Boom Boom...I hope

#14 Posted by JohnnyGat (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Random guess Mystique

#15 Posted by X35 (6465 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessica Jones.

#16 Posted by Thunderscream (2609 posts) - - Show Bio

My initial thought was that it's Boom Boom....but one of the other covers, the one with Scott and Emma, there's a mystery guy in street clothes too...maybe these 2 aren't mutants at all

#17 Posted by Zaber (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Tabitha. Not Rachel Grey. Not Skids. Not former foes or friends if you guess too many. I rather you need to google what one of these clues on the google internet is what you are looking for a simple answer. Don't blame me if I spoil you for simply answering who I knew in this. Here you find the mystery girl what you need to play the parts in the game--find anything on the google website. Hints: New character. Just find the team and issue that you can find the name of the person. Have fun, treasure hunters. I found out who she was like two days ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.