Follow

Boom-Boom

Character » Boom-Boom appears in 1778 issues.

A former member of the New Mutants and X-Force, Boom-Boom is a mutant with the ability to create energy bombs of various sizes and intensity which explode upon impact.

Boom-Boom Booms!

ZaberCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By ZaberCat

Tabitha Smith a.k.a. Boom-Boom. Who do you think she's gonna fall for? Shatterstar? Cannonball? Sunspot? Iceman?

I hope she stays with Cannonball forever.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

See. It's still here :)

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Shatterstar is just her friend.

Cannonball is now dating Moonstar.

Sunspot is currently in love with Magma.

Iceman... can never get a date, without her turning into Mystique & trying to kill him.

They're old loves & old crushes.  Sadly, being stuck on Utopia means that her pick of the 'bohunks' is drastically reduced.  Time to get her off that island!

die_yng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By die_yng

I don't see it that way until I get a satisfying explanation why Tabby and Sam suddenly weren't together anymore, when he reappeared in X-Treme X-Men.
    Stuff like this just makes me sick.
    There are pairings which should either continue or be resolved properly.
    No matter how much I loathe Cyclops being with Frost, at least the break-up between him and Jean didn't come out of the blue and was treated with some respect.
    Besides, Sam and Dani is so much like incest, frankly I couldn't  ever see these two in a romantic relationship, no  matter what some hack x-men writer wishes for.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.