Yatora's first year at TUA has left his soul and his bank account drained. To recover, he takes a part-time job at a community art class, working for none other than his former mentor, Saeki-sensei. However, teaching painting to young students is a creative challenge on its own!
- [Stroke 43] Why, Why, Why
- [Stroke 44] Is it All Right if I Reexamine Myself for Now
- [Stroke 45] Please Let Me Keep Loving You
- [Stroke 46] A Certain Grade-Schooler Wants to Work Hard to be Happy
- [Stroke 47] Shaky Brush Tip
Note: The digital edition (11/22/2022) for this volume was released before the print edition.