Follow

Blue Marvel

Character » Blue Marvel appears in 220 issues.

When Adam discovered his super-powers, he fashioned a secret identity with which to protect his country, and became Blue Marvel. He served as a hero for years, and was one of the most popular heroes of his time. Adam was pressured by the government to retire, because of how much power he had and for being black. He was forced out of retirement to face his greatest foe and former best friend, Anti-Man.

Kids

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By davidkenneth

Does it strike you as odd that we have yet to actually meet Adam's children(Max and Adrienne)? I wonder if they were able to gain any of his abilities? What do you think?
    FridgeRaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FridgeRaider

I know what you mean. I found it also weird that they weren't with their father at their mom's grave. To be honest, I was ambivalent towards them.

Btw, BM is going to be in  FEAR ITSELF: THE HOME FRONT #4 (of 7),
    Written by CHRISTOS GAGE, PETER MILLIGAN, HOWARD CHAYKIN & KEVIN GREVIOUX
    Penciled by MIKE MAYHEW, ELIA BONETTI, HOWARD CHAYKIN & MC WYMAN
    Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
    Speedball desperately races across the world, trying to unite pockets of resistance against the Serpent...but as the Serpent's forces strike back, and innocent lives are lost, is he only bringing about his own greatest fear? PLUS: Jimmy Woo’s world unravels as he pieces together a puzzle he didn’t even know he was part of! Is ultimate knowledge worth the price of his sanity? And can the Blue Marvel fight what the Serpent has wrought in the trenches?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99  RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 2011

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Kallarkz
    @FridgeRaider said:
    " I know what you mean. I found it also weird that they weren't with their father at their mom's grave. To be honest, I was ambivalent towards them.

Btw, BM is going to be in  FEAR ITSELF: THE HOME FRONT #4 (of 7),
    Written by CHRISTOS GAGE, PETER MILLIGAN, HOWARD CHAYKIN & KEVIN GREVIOUX
    Penciled by MIKE MAYHEW, ELIA BONETTI, HOWARD CHAYKIN & MC WYMAN
    Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
    Speedball desperately races across the world, trying to unite pockets of resistance against the Serpent...but as the Serpent's forces strike back, and innocent lives are lost, is he only bringing about his own greatest fear? PLUS: Jimmy Woo’s world unravels as he pieces together a puzzle he didn’t even know he was part of! Is ultimate knowledge worth the price of his sanity? And can the Blue Marvel fight what the Serpent has wrought in the trenches? 40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99  RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 2011 "
    wait...WHAT...Blue Mar.... WHAT..... Marvel will ACTUALLY use the Blue Marvel for something??
    davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By davidkenneth
    @FridgeRaider:
    Yes!!!
    TheForgotten1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheForgotten1

I hope they do that would be awesome XD

Silver Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theforgotten1:

Does it strike you as odd that we have yet to actually meet Adam's children(Max and Adrienne)? I wonder if they were able to gain any of his abilities? What do you think?

Well, so far Max & Kevin hv shwn-up in MA but nt yet Adriene...u do mk a gd point abt whethr or nt dey hv pwrs although we/SZ wudnt wnt any of their pwrs 2 b antimatta rel8d just lyk none of Reeds/Sue's kids hv elasticity or force-field pwrs. So far Mr E(Mr Ewing) hasnt revealld if any of BM's kids hv pwrs which begs d specul8n dat perhps BM probably restraind d devlpmnt of his kids pwrs bcuz of wat he experienced in d 60's(being outcast by d US govt & d entire US public after d revealatn of his true identity).

Hwevr if dat wasnt d case den we/SZ wanda wat his kids hv bn up2?

Or whethr or nt BM kids were part of a secret Xmen group?

And of course we/SZ r seriously hoping 4 sum surprises frm Candace's(BM l8 wife & mothr of his kids) lineage, cud it b dat she was a latent Inhuman as well & hw d terrigen mists spreading on earth wud affect BM kids possessing both....specul8ing...supahuman & Inhuman genes?

Oh...&certainly luking 4ward 2 hw BM's kids wud react 2 their nw family additions....Uatu's wife & child.

Der r just ssooooo many diffrnt brilliant ways 2 go with BM's kids & dis is just 1 angle of BM's mythos dat cud easily spin-off in2 its own series if done ryt; b4 u knw it BM wud b his own franchise.:-)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.