Shura Kirigakure has always been one of Rin and Yukio’s closest and most trusted friends and mentors, but her past is a mystery. When Shura suddenly goes missing, Mephisto sends the Okumura brothers to the cold and wintry backcountry of Aomori Prefecture to find her. The journey is a chance for Rin and Yukio to talk over recent events, and try to sort out where things stand between them. Out in the frozen hills, Shura reaches her destination, and a meeting with an entity who will impose an ancient curse upon her…
- Chapter 74: Hachinohe Station
- Chapter 75: Frozen Serpent
- Chapter 76: Goodbye To You
- Chapter 77: It's All Right If I Don't Go Back
- Chapter 78: As If Begging For Tears
Note: The digital edition (7/4/2017) for this volume was released before the print edition.