How powerful is he

#1 Edited by teddy1996 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

What big name heroes from both marvel and dc could blue beetle (Jaime Reyes ) beat in these 3 levels and please explain why

1.regular morals on

2.jaime in control bloodlusted

3.scarab full control bloodlusted

Some examples would be heroes such as superman, green lantern, hulk,wolverine etc. also if you could give me an example of some heroes that would stalemate in these levels I would appreciate it. Just trying to figure out about how powerful beetle is since some say he could presumably beat spectre while others say he would have an extremely hard time beating a rookie green lantern.

#2 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

between ironman to lantern

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#3 Edited by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#4 Posted by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerful

#5 Posted by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by BlackWind (9792 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_caped_crusader: Spider Man wouldn't harm BB on the best day of his life. The Scarab is implied to have city level to "theological implicated" firepower.

#7 Posted by Impervious (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say High Mid Tier

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#8 Edited by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind said:

@the_caped_crusader: Spider Man wouldn't harm BB on the best day of his life. The Scarab is implied to have city level to "theological implicated" firepower.

What I meant was that BB would beat Spider-Man, to show how powerful he is.

#9 Posted by Awar (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@teddy1996: I say tied against Iron Man's Symbiote inspired armour suit, But Tony in a more traditional armour would loss easy!

Win against Hulk not in strength but tactics such and weapons as sonic cannons, pheromones etc

Loss against Wolverine due to his reflexes, super senses, skills & experience not to mention his adamantium skeleton and claws which would slash beetle to ribbons!

Loss against Captain America for similar reasons to Wolverine!

Tie against Batman!

Loss against Superman!

Tie against Wonder Woman!

Loss to Martian Manhunter!

Win against Spider Man!

Win or Tie against a Symbiote (Klyntar, Symbiotes) !

Loss to The Flash Speeds and good knowledge of science beats a slower opponent almost every time!

Win against Steel!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.