Follow

BloodRayne

Character » BloodRayne appears in 26 issues.

BloodRayne is a Dhampir (offspring of a male vampire and female human) who uses her powers to battle Nazis and supernatural monsters. First created as the titular character for a successful series of video games, BloodRayne has gone on to star in comic books and feature films.

BloodRayne 1 and 2

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Eternus

I remember hearing the character's name recently so i decided to go out and rent the movies and watch em. i hadn't previously because i had heard they were just so horrible. They were at parts -.-

The first one wasn't that bad and i didn't mind it so much, but then i watched the second one and i couldn't even finish it. There was too much gunfighting and not enough bloodsucking and i only saw two people die on screen.

I just wanna know what everyone else's opinions were and what maybe could have been done better to make the movies good. also it might have been better to keep the same character. I know she tried to hard to show she was a vampire in the first but I didn't mid her as a character and that could have been improved.

But then again Uwe Bowel was directing sooo.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kuchiku

bloodrayne movies sucked @ss

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternus

thats the way to ruin a thread....

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Andferne

It's true though. They were both horriable movies. And I'm not a harsh critic.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternus

well usually when you enter a thread to talk about sumthing you shouldn't come out with the ol "IT SUCKS D*". that is not how most ppl have discussions.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andferne

The first one I could sit and watch. It was not soo bad, but still was done completely wrong imo.

The second one though. Why even call that Bloodrayne. It was easily the worst movie I had seen in 10 years. I forced myself to watch all of it. I told myself d@$^&^ you rented this now your gonna watch..to the END.

They should of stayed close to the games, instead of going out waaaay left field.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

The games are a lot of fun IMO. The 2nd ones gameplay is a lot smoother. Theres codes for differant outfits and etc as well as one to show all weapons. She can get loaded down with a crap load of weapons, and its prety cool to see them all hanging off you smoewhere.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternus

i probably should ahve played the games before i watched the films. i havn't had the chance to play the games because im... sniff... Game Console Deprived

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternus

lmao.... anyway i guess this thread is ruined... i blame it on that one comment :(

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By NightFang3
    @kuchiku said:
    "bloodrayne movies sucked @ss"
                 That sums it up very nicely.
    614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 614azrael
    @Eternus:
    it kinda was ruined by it but its true. character epic games awsome comics sweet movie crap
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By velle37
    @614azrael @NightFang @Andferne @kuchiku @Eternus  

What about Bloodrayne 3?.....
    Niki1988Ingram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Niki1988Ingram

I was hoping the Bloodrayne movies were gonna be better. Still haven't seen the third one because I hated the first 2. What if they did a Blade/Bloodrayne

x-over movie with a better girl to play Rayne?

Vampire_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad movies, made for quick cash with absolutely no respect for the character or story. The movies effectively killed her. Same thing that happened to Spawn, Ghost Rider, etc... They basically threw together a sub-par action movie to cash in on name recognition, leaving almost nothing else in tact. Barely made any money and left the character in the gutter. Please boycott Fox and Uwe Boll, they are garbage.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

They tried to save BloodRayne 3 by adding more adult scenes, that only added to the general idiocy of the plot and nothing to the character development.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.