Why Blob should be used better if he returns to powered state

Posted by Blob (656 posts) - - Show Bio

This blog is gonna make a case for why Blob should be used better (keep his humor but make him a serious threat). The Blob can lift at least 70 tons and like the Thing he keeps mutating which is what made him more physically stronger over the years. He has an extreme level of durability and most of his body can not be penetrated by mostly anything. Wolverine's adamantium claws being unable to and even getting stuck inside his gut. He also can plant himself and when he does he can be moved at all. Only a select few characters have successfully moved him when he was planted Hulk, Strong Guy, Colossus (though he moved the ground not him). His rude but yet funny personality combined with his incredible powers and abilities should earn him a higher spot in the Marvel Universe. Do any of you agree?

#1 Posted by novakidx (108 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I agree,as a classic reader blob is so awesome,I read the a very strong beam from cyclops can somewhat harm him
the funny thing is in the old comics he was such a jerk he didn't wanna join the x-men or magneto and I think that was awesome,he stood up to both sides

#2 Posted by Green Skin (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck yeah, Blob was awesome.  Definitely an underrated powerhouse.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

bring Blob B@CK!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.