Follow

Blob

Character » Blob appears in 1850 issues.

A common enemy of the X-Men and one of the most unusual mutants, who was de-powered during M-Day. His Age of Apocalypse counterpart has since replaced him in his various villainous roles after leaving his home reality.

Blob's Current State Question & Help

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blob

I read this on the Blob's page it says "Dukes showed himself as part of the new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants lead by Joseph and Astra, he appears as a bold giant brute attacking Magneto, it is not clear if he is the real Blob or clone."

^ If that's actually true is it really him? If not then who is it? I took an unwanted hiatus from comics but I am back now but out of the loop a bit lol so help?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rickbarry
    No Caption Provided

Logan misses Blob. I wanna say this is Billy Tan, right? I really like his artwork.

Cypher4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Cypher4

As far as I know, Blob's de-powered. He lost his powers on M-Day. The last issue I saw him in, he had lost all the excess weight and was a TV star.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

The new Brotherhood is in Magneto: Not A Hero. That said, while I have them... I still haven't read them, so I can't confirm if it's the same old Blob or not.

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blob

@xerox_kitty said:

The new Brotherhood is in Magneto: Not A Hero. That said, while I have them... I still haven't read them, so I can't confirm if it's the same old Blob or not.

Well if you could read them and maybe confirm it one way or the other for me? Don't mean to rush the read but I am very curious lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

I had heard he had lost his powers and became a weight loss guru in Japan....don't quote me on that, though.

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hectorsquall
    Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blob

@hectorsquall said:

This is not 616 Blob.

Oh I understand now. Kind of disappointing that he is just a mutated clone. The clone is giant lol I like him though lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.