Anyone think Blob will ever get his powers back? Is there hope?

#1 Posted by Blob (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone think Blob will ever get his powers back? Is there hope?    

#2 Posted by girth (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he does. I would also like to see him get a lot more character development.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure he will.  I'm sure most mutants will eventually.  But at least he's doing well out of his sudden weight-loss programme ;)

#4 Posted by Blob (656 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Oh believe me I'm happy for him lol but I do wanna see him return to his Blobbish form we all know and love lol
#5 Posted by novakidx (108 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I'm reading classic X-men and blob is one of my favorites,love him
I read that he was de-powered [I think I read that today actually] my jaw dropped

#6 Posted by Blob (656 posts) - - Show Bio
@novakidx: Nice to know there is someone else that shares my love for Mr. Dukes.
#7 Posted by novakidx (108 posts) - - Show Bio

has anyone re-powered yet?
sorry I am a newb so I'm only fallowing x-men vol.3 [curse of the mutants] and the new namor series as they were new at the time 

#8 Posted by Jubilantlad (348 posts) - - Show Bio
@novakidx: Nope. He's still depowered.

And I hope he does get his powers back.

And becomes an X-Man : D
#9 Posted by Paracelsus (2361 posts) - - Show Bio

The Blob joining the X-Men? This seems ludicrous at first glance- and yet and yet, quite a few X-Men have had checkered pasts- Wolverine and more recently Rogue( in the Canadian Secret Service as their "James Bond" type, and in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants respectively)-as do many other Marvel heroes( as Bruce Banner remarks to Reed Richards in FF# 267, "we've all been down the shadow side of the street"), Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and the Black Widow( as a common criminal and a Soviet spy respectively), Wonder Man( as one of the original Masters of Evil), the Vision (as Ultron's creation), Ares, Sandman and even Captain America's partner/sidekick the Falcon was once a petty hood. if they can take Magneto and Rogue then they'll take anyone!

Terry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.