Follow

Blackest Night

Story arc »

The Blackest Night is the third part of Geoff Johns's trilogy in the Green Lantern universe. This storyline will follow the events of Sinestro Corps War and the fallout of the War of Light.

Keep Your Event Out Of My Comic!

• 51 results
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Spoiler Alert! this doesn't happen
     Spoiler Alert! this doesn't happen

A couple times a year, the “Big Two” put out some end-all-be-all story that is so epic that it takes over all the single issue comics. I remember reading Ghost Rider, loving the book, but I ended up throwing a fit when World War Hulk was out because the WWH tie-in issue was worthless. It was a whole issue of Ghost Rider riding his bike around, until the final page, which is burned into my memory forever. It’s Ghost Rider stopped in front of Hulk. The final page of a supposed tie-in issue. The second tie-in for it was 20 pages of fighting, followed by Hulk and Ghost Rider looking at each other and Ghost Rider riding off. 100% worthless. I really enjoyed the main storyline of World War Hulk, but all the tie-ins I read seemed not only forced but pointless. I feel this time every year when DC or Marvel puts out a “summer blockbuster” story. I usually enjoy the main storyline, but sometimes these tie-ins just become too much.

Where's Batman and Superman?
     Where's Batman and Superman?

I’ve noticed this problem even more with Blackest Night. I’ve waited for this storyline as long as everyone else has. I’ve been very excited, and, for me, this book lives up to the hype. At first, the stories didn’t force their way into other books. Superman, Batman, and the Titans all had 3-issue arcs that didn’t affect those main titles. However, a few months after that I noticed that Blackest Night leaked its way into numerous books. Some of them are understandable, especially books like Booster Gold, JLA, and Teen Titans. I don’t understand why books like Superman/Batman are tie-ins. The book is about Bizarro, Solomon Grundy, and Man-Bat. No Superman or Batman in sight. A few others are just not that great overall. The stories feel forced.

Why does this upset me?

Well let’s say you’re reading your favorite book. You’re really enjoying the current story, and then half-way through, you get a 3 month break so a new writer and artist can come in and tell the main even storyline going on. Your book now becomes a tie-in and you’re stuck with mediocrity for 3 issues waiting to get back to the story you’ve been enjoying. It’s not fair to the fans. If they want to read about how their characters are affected within this storyline, they should separate it like Blackest Night: Batman, Superman, and Titans did. It makes more sense. Also take into consideration that people like myself and others want to read every tie-in involved with Blackest Night. I’m getting a couple tie-ins a week that aren’t that great. That’s a lot of not-so-great reading that tie-in to a story that is really great. This brings the awesomeness average per book down.

Summer events are a lot of fun. They always involve very intriguing and controversial storylines that keep people talking; however, when it comes to all the issues involved, it tends to get a little crazy. What do you guys think? Do you like random tie-ins? Or are you like me, full of the Red Lantern’s Rage?

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Decept-O

Its all been overkill, hasn't it?  It detracts from readers' enjoyment and also from readers staying with their favorite book(s).  The thought of potential $ for the companies seems to have tainted their view; I think they actually thought readers would really go ape-s@#t over the idea, but it seems to have failed.   

Don't know if there is any real answer to the situation, other than to say to the comic book companies:  STOP.
    Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I totally agree...some of the Civil War tie ins were horrible. Same with House of M and Secret war.

crazywolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crazywolf

If I could afford to buy all the comics that I wanted, it wouldn't matter. So it feels like I missed out on something even though someone will say "This tie-in isn't relevant to the main story arc. You don't need to get it." It's that completist in me almost like OCD. 

The first big event I remember from Marvel was the  Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars in 1985. It had connections to other titles but it was not promoted as a crossover event. I didn't feel a need to buy other books although I was already buying most of those books. The promotion and marketing of these events has changed a lot since the 1980s. It would be more convenient if it was just a mini series that touched on other titles similar to Secret Wars.

m_man360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By m_man360

I HATE THEM, I HATE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter
    @aztek the lost said:

"As I think we all know, I detest the tie-ins ruining titles to the point that I just don't really read mainstream comics anymore...I mean I can't even remember the last time Marvel hasn't been in a major story arc that ties into EVERYTHING! And DC, well actually I guess they've even been in that phase longer (since the Crisis of Infinite Earths) but at least with them it seems more contained in the story arc title itself I had always thought, until Blackest Night... "

To be fair Sinestro Corps War had four one-shots (Superman Prime, Cyborg Superman, ION and Parallax) and a single tie-in with Blue Beetle, outside that the story was self contained in Green lantern and Green Lantern Corps. Final Crisis only had 4 tie-in one-shots (Requiem, Resist, Submit and Last will and testament) and 3 miniseries (Legion of Three Worlds, Revelations and Rogues Revenge.) Compared to any other event in decades that is quite self contained.     

Blackest Night has had more tie-ins, but mainly they stick to other miniseries and a couple of tie-ins in ongoing series, but from what I've read in interviews most of them have been requested by the writer. JT Krul, Tony Bedard, Gail Simone, Keith Giffen and Dan Jurgens all requested to have a tie-in issue to Johns, so I don't think it falls in the same category as the usual overdoing of tie-ins or the "event fatigue".
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I thought there were really good WWH tie-ins: such as the Avengers: The Initiative story about Trauma and Hardball (you may remember it as the first issue with the Shadow Initiative).  It was really good.  I like the tie-ins: I think if an event is big, it shouldn't be cotnained to one series.  This was really highlighted with Dark Reign and all its awesome tie-ins (such as "World's Most Wanted" in Iron Man, "Frankencastle" in Punisher, "Deadliest of the Species" in Black Panther, and all of War Machine).    

daveydavey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By daveydavey

They need to stop doing these crossovers, it doesnt end..............
    solocup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By solocup

Most tie-in's don't bother me but the ghost rider/WWH was a prime example of how they should never be done...ever!

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By zombietag

i think the pointless tie ins are frustrating, but understandable from a business perspective. of coarse, as a reader i could care less about the business side of things, i just want my good stories. when theyre forced into the main books, its annoying. but limited series, im okay with it. 

the only things that really frustrate me are things like the batman/superman tie in w/ blackest night, since batman and superman arent actually in it. or the spiderman secret invasion tie in. spider-man was in for like a second. so stupid.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

good. i'm not the only angry one

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

The crossovers are bankrupting, but I do think the idea of a Man-Bat/ Bizarro team  up awesome

Avatar image for emerald_warrior
    Emerald Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emerald Warrior

To me the perfect model for a big event (that could have been applied to a company wide event) was Sinestro Corps War. GL and GLC handling the main story and one shots as tie-ins. I really hoped that Blackest Night would be handled the same way, with the main arc in Blackest night 1-8 and 1 or 2 issue tie-ins to expand on necessary plot points. Unfortunately they're trying to squeeze every penny they can out of any book they have due to all the BN hype.  

...thing is, if you're not buying a certain book (cuz you don't like/care about the characters), then Blackest night tie-in or not, you STILL wont buy it! 

I'd be willing to get as many tie-ins as they'd like to make, as long as they're separate from on going titles. and leave each monthly series alone... having them all get a tie in is beating the horrse dead, in my opinion.  so yeah, you can hear my red ring go "RAGE" right about now...

Stellar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stellar

Yes yes yes! There are way too many tie-ins lately, its very frustrating.  Most of them are useless & add nothing to the main story. Hell I'm only buying most of the tie ins for Blackest Night so I can get the Lantern Rings.

00 Raiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 00 Raiser

Blackest night just need to stick to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, and the Lantern Corps.

Dr. Detfink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#16  Edited By Dr. Detfink

There's no question cross-overs can be mind-numbing interruptions to a great run in a title. Take for instance, Peter David's X-Factor. When Secret Invasion reared its ugly head, David basically shit the bed and just faxed in a nasty xerox of a story. However, he admitted later that he just wanted to get the obligatory cross-over over with. However, cross-overs help boost the sales of some titles that may be well-written but people are missing the boat (see Wonder Woman).

Now, flip the perspective to the other side of this coin. People who collect cross-overs on a budget can't collect every thing and depend on the main title to direct them. I noticed in Green Lantern that you need at least $9-12 to follow this title because there are several different things going on. Still, its not as bad as Dark Reign that has no core book but just satellite books where Siege is going to confuse you to all the different strands of plot spread out all over the marvel U. 

So while I do believe massive events help push sales, its the level of organization that really is the deciding factor.

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Jotham

I couldn't agree more. I remember the vast majority of the WWH tie-ins were barely connected to the main story and were probably just there to show how a specific hero fared against the Hulk.

RoninKane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoninKane

The Blackest night tie-ins are little heavy on the one shots, but for the most part they've been pretty good. I am tired of hearing the Superman/Batman not having them in it. You knew they weren't going to be in it, it wasn't that big of a surprise, yes they could have put the story under a different title like the "Solmon Grundy" series or "Bizarro/ Man-bat", but they didn't so get over it. The one thing I'm having a problem with is the releases in January. These rereleases of stories that tie into the tie-ins instead the next Blackest Night book.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Right with you inferiorego.

1:35
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Media_Master

Cross overs are great, in small doses.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @Nova`Prime`: Thanks... P.S. Network is an amazing movie.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By danhimself

I don't really mind as long as they fit naturally with where the story was going in the first place...some of them work some of them don't 

the worst that I remember was during Onslaught where every single book that Marvel was putting out had some sort of tie-in issue...the nice part about it was that they let you know if it was going to be a major tie-in or if you were only going to see how the event was effecting minor character's lives...like the Spider-man tie-in was only about Spider-man (Ben Reilly at the time) and Peter Parker fighting a few of the sentinels that Onslaught had let lose on New York so that issue didn't really seem forced since it made sense that with all those sentinels running around that Spider-man would run into them 

for the most part I've really enjoyed the Blackest Night tie-in issues...I have to agree that Superman/Batman was dumb....the only one that I really questioned was the Teen Titans tie-in that had Ravager and Deathstroke being targeted by the BL's...it just didn't make sense that Necron felt that they should have been targeted

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @danhimself said:
    " I have to agree that Superman/Batman was dumb....the only one that I really questioned was the Teen Titans tie-in that had Ravager and Deathstroke being targeted by the BL's...it just didn't make sense that Necron felt that they should have been targeted "
    See, I really liked the Super/Bat issue, but I feel it should have been a stand-alone 2 part BN comic, not part of the Superman/Batman book.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By danhimself
    @inferiorego said:
    " @danhimself said:
    " I have to agree that Superman/Batman was dumb....the only one that I really questioned was the Teen Titans tie-in that had Ravager and Deathstroke being targeted by the BL's...it just didn't make sense that Necron felt that they should have been targeted "
    See, I really liked the Super/Bat issue, but I feel it should have been a stand-alone 2 part BN comic, not part of the Superman/Batman book. "

I just didn't understand why it was in Superman/Batman....the book has been out of continuity for I don't even know how long and all of a sudden they throw in a 2 issue BL tie-in that didn't have anything to do with Superman or Batman
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @inferiorego: You're welcome

P.P.S. I know!
    Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Meh, they dont bother me to much, some are good some are bad thats life. I personally think what marvel is doing with Dark reign is great gets me invested in the universe and all its wonderful characters. I have been enjoying it a lot, A new way to do an event. Might not like it, but you have to admit its a pretty cool way to try to do an event in a different way.

But I do agree that some tie in just should not do it and stay on track, but then again you will have people saying "well what happened to them when this was happening, that's dumb". ha ha so you cant win in these arguments.

Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Adam Michaels

I'm a fan of crossovers. Or at least, big events, like "Planet Hulk" (which was only in the Hulk book). I love watching all the characters get involved in some event. Especially with Marvel. All these characters are in New York, it's logical for them to get involved in the same stories. 

BUT, as far as tie-ins are concerned, as long as they make sense to the story, I'm for it. Of course, if it has little to nothing to do with the arc it's tied to, then I'm with anyone who doesn't like it. 

If there is a story arc already happening in a specific book, then I also think it's not cool to interupt that story arc to make a one-issue tie-in to another one. At least finish the one that's happening now and make the tie-in later.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By SevanGrim

the tie-ins are kind of annoying at times, but i like most of them. 
     The stories like Infinite Crisis and Civil War kindof demand them. When the entire world or universe is being changed by the story, it only makes sense for all of the other comics to make reference.
     For the most part, i love the tie ins. When done correctly, they give you an awesome look at the characters. a chance to see their specific responses to the world/life shattering events in question. 
     The downsides are the sometimes lackluster story telling and yes, the interuptions of stories, whether they be one week or 4 months. But honestly, if your a huge fan of the character, you like seeing them involved lie this. You like seeing them fight off the emotions brought about by the return of their dead parents. You like seeing exactly what their part in the fight to save the galaxy was.
     and if your not that big of a fan, then you can consider these stories filler, or just not buy them for a couple of months and enjoy your other, favorite titles until the event is done. 

LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LP

Most shouldn't happen but some of them are excellent... A crossover CAN be a good thing when executed properly, and without bankrupting the buyers who are trying to keep up with all of the action.

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By burr787

I want to start by saying, no offense to anyone that like these books. But all of the books that have tie-ins are either very low selling or crap. Here are the books that have gotten minis:

•  Batman-high sales and in the middle of an important story.
    • Superman-good sales and in the middle of an important story.
    • Titans- I'm not sure how this one got a mini.
    • JSA-high sales and in the middle of an important story.
    •  The Flash-doesn't have a series.
    •  Wonder Woman-great writing.

Most of these books have gotten minis because they're selling well enough on their own or having a something important coming up, like the New Krypton/Earth war or JSA: All stars. While the on-goings that have tie-ins:

• JLA-CRAP
    • Teen Titans-crap and this will most likly be a jumping off point for Deathstroke's new Titans.
    • Superman/Batman-not going anywhere and is going to be nothing but a tie-in book after Blackest Night.
    • R.E.B.E.L.S.- very low sales and Blackest Night is really just a sub-plot.
    • Secret Six-low selling and really just uses Blackest Night to start it's next arc.
    • Booster Gold-low selling, so-so writing, and be honest you want to see Ted vs. Booster.
    • Doom Patrol-low sales and this would be a good excuse to get people to start buying this new series.
    • Adventure Comics-written by Geoff Johns.
    • Outsiders-low sales and is going no where right now.
    • Green Arrow- not only is it double shipping in Febuary but it's also one of DC's worst books.

Once again, if you like these books, sorry. But the reason that most of them have tie-ins are because of low sales or horrible writing. Tie-ins also bring in new readers, if it wasn't for Blackest Night I would never have started reading R.E.B.E.L.S. which is an excellent book. DC is also trying to keep Blackest Night out of several books by bringing back cancelled series:

• Sorry, more bullet points. :P
    • Weird Western Tales #71-DC could have made Jonha Hex a tie-in book.
    • Catwoman #83- This takes place of a GC:Sirens tie-in.
    • The Question #37-They could have used Streets of Gotham or Detective Comics for a tie-in.
    • Power of Shazam #48- This takes the place of JSA.

To basically sum it all up, although these are a crap load of tie-ins, most of them; really don't effect the ongoings, are one shots or minis, wiil bring in new readers, so: 

• YOU B#STARDS- BETTER START BUYING REBELS AND SECRET SIX AFTER THIS!
    brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brc2000

I enjoy crossovers as long as it flows nicely into the the comic series. I agree that some of them like WorId War Hulk tie ins were useless, but I enjoyed Civil War and Dark Reign is pretty enjoyable so far. I get all the books related to Marvel's Earth-616 and D.C.'s New-Earth anyway so I don't feel like I'm forced to buy them. You don't need to pick up every tie-in to follow the story anyway. It's not like when we had stuff like 'Maximum Carnage'  and major Batman storylines in the 90s  that forced you buy different books to follow the story.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#32  Edited By xerox_kitty

The cross-overs are annoying, and seem never-ending.  What used to annoy (and slightly confuse) me was the 'fifth week'' events.  All regular comics were tied in to pointless spin-off cross-overs where the heroes were seen in the year 1,000,000 or de-aged into children, or turned into apes, etc etc...  

But cross-overs sell.  And until fans stop buying these gimmicks, the companies will continue to cater to the fans' hunger for more junk-story telling.
    Dr. Detfink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#33  Edited By Dr. Detfink

See, Sinestro Corps war was NOT considered a big event. In fact, if you remember DC didn't push it at all. They weren't sure they could trust Johns. The reason why Blackest Night is so big is because DC felt they dropped the ball during the Sinestro Corps war event. Don't take my word for it, IGN Smash Podcast reported about it months before Blackest Night kicked off.

drawme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By drawme

I normally don´t read the crossovers from the big two because you need to spend too much money to get  every detail. And I hate it when something big happens that affects the title I enjoy.
    Crossovers by smaller companies like TOP COW, I´m enjoying. Big events are great when your purse hasn´t to suffer too much.

BatGhostin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BatGhostin

I have been waiting for a conclusion to Superman/Batman 64 but Ive had to wait through the Halloween special andnow the two BN issues = no bueno for me

brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By brc2000

I don't understand why people think that they have to buy all the tie-ins in a crossover to understand what's going on. Do you think titles like the recent Skull Kill Krew  mini affected the Dark Reign storyline in any significant way? If you have no interest in a particular title there's no reason to buy it just because it says it ties in to an event. The only time it really sucks is when it interferes with an already ongoing story.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By SevanGrim
    @danhimself said:
    "...I have to agree that Superman/Batman was dumb....the only one that I really questioned was the Teen Titans tie-in that had Ravager and Deathstroke being targeted by the BL's...it just didn't make sense that Necron felt that they should have been targeted "
    if your planning something major, there aretwo people you want on your team: Batman and Deathstroke. one down....
     The feeling i got about the BL is that they just wanted all ov the villains and heroes, not just the important ones. and with the context of the Deathstroke/ Ravager story, i can see DC pulling a Secret Invasion and have Deathstroke save the world and become a so-so hero.
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By goldenkey
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    "Right with you inferiorego.

1:35 "

you just got me mad.
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By goldenkey

couldn't agree with you more. 
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @Dr. Detfink: There was no publicity for Sinestro Corps War, when it originally came out. We really had to push the books on the customers, even though the book was downright awesome. Now, with BN, they're over-doing it. There has to be some sort of happy medium here.
    deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

Blackest Night is probably the last event I'm going to follow. The only reasons I'm following it now is that it involves Green Lantern, and it's from the mind of Geoff Johns. I didn't follow Ultimatum. The last few issues of Ultimate Spider-Man were kind of a bummer. Since the original Secret Wars, the only "event" I've followed was Infinity Gauntlet. DC has burnt me out on "events".    
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@xerox-kitty said:
    "The cross-overs are annoying, and seem never-ending.  What used to annoy (and slightly confuse) me was the 'fifth week'' events.  All regular comics were tied in to pointless spin-off cross-overs where the heroes were seen in the year 1,000,000 or de-aged into children, or turned into apes, etc etc...   But cross-overs sell.  And until fans stop buying these gimmicks, the companies will continue to cater to the fans' hunger for more junk-story telling. "

You forgot when everyone got turned into the Joker
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By Nahero

it didn't make sense to me how all these blackest night tie ins with major chapters are coming so early than i estimated but its still cool to see
    Avatar image for hero_vs__villian
    hero vs. villian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hero vs. villian

With Civil War, Secret Invasion, Infinite Crisis, and especially Dark Reign is agree with you. They just keep going on and on and on. Marvel is really doing a terrible job with marketing, pricing their comics, and telling stories. Dark Reign has been too much of a story, and one that is really expensive. Now with the Siege happening, they are going to keep continuing their quest of getting all the money from their fans they can get. With Blackest Night however, I have a different view. D.C. are the good ones because they know how to tell an incredible story, and at the same time, the6y are not charging you a dollar more in their tie-in books. D.C. plans ahead of time, while Marvel just    throws out an arc, and robs fans wallets. D.C. are the ones on top in my books right now, defenitly not Marvel.  

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @hero vs. villian: DC charges $1 for a few of their comics. HOWEVER, you actually get 8 more pages of awesome.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By danhimself

the only problem I have with them rushing so many events is that their isn't enough time for you to get used to the new status quo before the next event sets up a new one 

I really liked the first New Avengers team but before there was any time to get used to them and have some good stories with that team "Civil War" came along and changed everything....I just want some time to get used to things before they change them up again

Avatar image for hero_vs__villian
    hero vs. villian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By hero vs. villian
    @inferiorego:
    Yeah, Batman Streets Of Gotham has a Manunter back-up, and that book is charged $3.99 I believe.
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @hero vs. villian said:
    " @inferiorego: Yeah, Batman Streets Of Gotham has a Manunter back-up, and that book is charged $3.99 I believe. "
    Booster Gold has Blue Beetle
    Detective has Question
    someone has Metal Men
    and a couple others
    4Essence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 4Essence

I agree with you, bro. I end up spending way too damn much money than I ever thought I would want to on these "tie-ins" 
    And after all that infinite Crisis and Civil War stuff, I think I have followed suit in the same manner as Aztek the Lost, and have strayed from the mainstream comics in the past coupe of years.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.