User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Dove FTW 0

Quickly, if you've been reading and liking Blackest Night, there's an important revelation @ this issues end(no Spoiler 'ere).  That said, you dont need to pick up the first and second issues of BN Titans to get something from the book.  Probably the best finish to the first group of Blackest Night Tie-In Minis, and also probably the best stand alone issue (next to BN Superman 1) based on importance to the great continuity of BN. So its worth a pick up, if for nothing else than to get some juicy...

The Titans vs Zombies! 2

I'm a huge zombie fan and I'm a huge Titans so fan, so when you put the two together of course I'm super excited! Writer, JT Krul, and artist, Ed Benes, continue their three part series forcing several members of the Titans to face down their resurrected teammates and loved ones, but it doesn't become a sappy, "I can't kill you -- I love you - fight the dark side!", type of story, no, the Titans are hardened veterans who understand that these murderous abominations are not really Terra, Pantha, ...