User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.3 stars 4.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Black Terror#13 0

Black Terror#13 : for those  who have been  following The Black Terror this story is kind like Alice in behind the looking  glass meets PeterPan just  kind of being odd " True Story " , but it's still fun read  tho .   Snooch to MF  Buoch Mach...

Terror Vs. The Universe 0

In this issue all Black Terror has to do is defeat all the heroes in the Project Superheroes universe.  Black Terror is a real superhero.  His battles are epic and this issue is no exception.  That is just one reason I love this series.  There are no small story arcs.  Only the biggest heroes have like Batman and Superman have adventures like this.  They could make about three block buster films out of the series.  I love this comic.  The story has me engaged in guessing because I have no idea w...