Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3342 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Why not Wolverine? (SPOILERS)

Colby_Cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Colby_Cheese

What does Black Panther have against Wolverine? After his marriage was annuled why does he not want Storm to got out with Wolverine in particular?

What do you think about Storm and Logan hooking up?

a

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Well in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, T'challa though he was rude and said he smelled of cheap cigars and beef jerkey. than there's also the fact that every womn Logan loves dies horribly.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mega_spidey01

its true about logan's women either they die or turn into villians . silverfox, mariko yashida, istu, jean grey, rose.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By amazing_webhead

He also doesn't seem to have limits. Like when he tried to bang MJ that time he and Spidey switched brains.

...But then, that was Ultimate. Logan's an asshole in Ultimate. Not a grumpy yet lovable badass like he (usually) is in 616.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

why do you have 3 of these threads

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PassionFlower

I think T'Challa is worried Logan will get her killed...because he gets women killed. I'd like it to be because he still loves her...and he does but this seems out of just caring about her well being than anything else.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By amazing_webhead

As to what I think of it: I think it's interesting the writers are finally taking a couple that's long been implied and actually going somewhere with it. Like Superman and Wonder Woman.

On the flipside, it also supports the theory I've heard that comics are rapidly devolving into bad fanfics.

Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Umbraa

I hope Logan doesn't. I hope some stupid writing doesn't think that's a good idea and story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.