Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3340 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Whats up with The T'Challa cartoon?! Black Panther coming or what

This topic is locked from further discussion.

devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By devilmanex

Anybody have any news on the Black Panther cartoon that debuted in Australia?  Did Australia get the whole season or just those two episodes?  And what the hell is taking BET so long to get it over here?  I WANNA SEE IT!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Yeah, I kinda wanna see it too. It looks good.

To those that have watched it: how serious is it? I personally like serious comic book shows, like Justice League. I don't like shows like Iron Man (that newer thing... I forget the full name. I think it was Armored Adventures) or Superhero Squad.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#3  Edited By MichaeltheFly
    @JediXMan said:
    " Yeah, I kinda wanna see it too. It looks good.  To those that have watched it: how serious is it? I personally like serious comic book shows, like Justice League. I don't like shows like Iron Man (that newer thing... I forget the full name. I think it was Armored Adventures) or Superhero Squad. "
    Please don't say S*****o S***d, that show is the most horible thing that came out of comics since .. since forever.
    Really hope the Black Panther series comes out soon.
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @Michael the Fly said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " Yeah, I kinda wanna see it too. It looks good.  To those that have watched it: how serious is it? I personally like serious comic book shows, like Justice League. I don't like shows like Iron Man (that newer thing... I forget the full name. I think it was Armored Adventures) or Superhero Squad. "
    Please don't say S*****o S***d, that show is the most horible thing that came out of comics since .. since forever. Really hope the Black Panther series comes out soon. "

Lol. Yeah, I agree. It looks like crap and I don't have the stomach to even watch an episode. Armored Adventures is.... well.... TONY STARK IS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! Something's seriously wrong with that.

It irritates me that they're coming out with so many comic shows aimed at kids (Clone Wars included). I guess it's due to the false stereotype that all cartoons are for kids.
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MichaeltheFly
    @JediXMan said:
    " @Michael the Fly said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    Please don't say S*****o S***d, that show is the most horible thing that came out of comics since .. since forever. Really hope the Black Panther series comes out soon. "
      Lol. Yeah, I agree. It looks like crap and I don't have the stomach to even watch an episode. Armored Adventures is.... well.... TONY STARK IS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! Something's seriously wrong with that.  It irritates me that they're coming out with so many comic shows aimed at kids (Clone Wars included). I guess it's due to the false stereotype that all cartoons are for kids. "
    I don't understand why they don't do comic book cartoons like Batman TAS or X-men TAS, sure they were a little serios, but they made ratings, imagine what ratings they would get by doing some cartoons like that.
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @Michael the Fly said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " @Michael the Fly said:
    " @JediXMan said:
      Lol. Yeah, I agree. It looks like crap and I don't have the stomach to even watch an episode. Armored Adventures is.... well.... TONY STARK IS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! Something's seriously wrong with that.  It irritates me that they're coming out with so many comic shows aimed at kids (Clone Wars included). I guess it's due to the false stereotype that all cartoons are for kids. "
    I don't understand why they don't do comic book cartoons like Batman TAS or X-men TAS, sure they were a little serios, but they made ratings, imagine what ratings they would get by doing some cartoons like that. "
    I don't care what anyone says: the DCAU wasn't aimed at kids. It was aimed at comic book geeks.

PS: Well... except Superman TAS. That was aimed at kids. But....
    MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MichaeltheFly
    @JediXMan said:
    " @Michael the Fly said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " @Michael the Fly said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    I don't understand why they don't do comic book cartoons like Batman TAS or X-men TAS, sure they were a little serios, but they made ratings, imagine what ratings they would get by doing some cartoons like that. "
    I don't care what anyone says: the DCAU wasn't aimed at kids. It was aimed at comic book geeks.  PS: Well... except Superman TAS. That was aimed at kids. But.... "
    If Batman TAS and JLU was for kids than DC and Marvel are newspaper companies.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.