Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3342 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

The Movie Ruined Black Panther's Conflict With Klaw

ZhangThong12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZhangThong12

I may not have been the biggest BP aficionado, but I for sure have read many stories with him. And in most of the stories I've read, Klaw was the central antagonist. Which makes perfect sense, considering his history with T'Challa and his father. And it really sucks that MCU did him so poorly. Not only did they made him half of what he should be (eradicating the whole dynamic between him being the murderer of T'Challa's father, etc), and not only did they made him sing "What Is Love" (badly, should I add), but he was merely a plot device for Killmonger to get on throne. It really gave me Iron Man 3 flashbacks. If you think about it, Klaw and Mandarin are both used as cheap plot devices by the actual main villains to achieve something that they seek. Granted, Killmonger is a better villain than the actual villain of Iron Man 3, and Black Panther is a better movie than Iron Man 3, but I'm still pissed.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhangthong12: I agree I think having Klaw show up in part 2 is still possible. Remember they brought his body to Wakanda we have no idea if W'Kabi might have used some super science to bring him back to torture him. I do wonder who will be the main villain(s) for part 2. I know part 3 should and will probably be based on Doomwar.

LawCol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics Klaw is living energy. So he might come back as that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.