Ideas for a Black Panther video game?

#1 Edited by Son_Of_Tchalla (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I would LOVE to have a Black Panther video game. It would be the perfect opportunity to create new Panther fans before the movie hits. And since video games exist in their own continuity, we could have Tchalla still be king of Wakanda, but have his KotD upgrades like his tech gloves, shields, and invisibility! With a power-set like Tchalla's, the possible gameplay mechanics could be amazing.

#2 Posted by jashro44 (55157 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see potential. Not sure how well it would do in the markets though.

#3 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

True. I'd buy it though.

#4 Edited by Cloakx14 (9136 posts) - - Show Bio

i would but it too.

#5 Posted by Rell127 (471 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tchalla: Currently would be the perfect time. If I were to Black Panther game I would take aspects of Assian Creed, Batman Arkham series,

Predator: Concrete Jungle(The good aspects),and XenoBlade Chronicicle.

For me I would to see the jungle of Wakanda but also their cities. Hell I would if they called it Black Panther battle for Wakanda.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.