Follow

Black Panther

Character » Black Panther appears in 3338 issues.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Dark Reign Black Panther?

thehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thehood

Before I ask, I want to say that I've never read Black Panther before. I keep hearing great things, but I've just never tried it before. However, I'm trying to keep caught up on Dark Reign as much as possible. I know Black Panther has the Dark Reign logo on the cover, but Babs's reviews never seem to indicate that the series has anything to do with Dark Reign.

So my question is, is Black Panther essential to Dark Reign? I'm not asking if its a good series, because I know that everyone thinks it is, I just want to know if I need to read it to stay current with Dark Reign. Thanks!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Not really. Issue #1 sets up the only connection between Black Panther and Dark Reign.

thehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thehood

Cool, thank you!

hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hell-spawn

Well it looks like what is happening now in the BP issues will have reactions with the rest of the marvel universe in the not so distant future.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.