black panther shapeshifter?

Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw a girl on an episode of true blood that can shapeshift into a black panther. would it be cool if black panther could shapeshift into an actual black panther for a movie or in the comics  or show ? what do u think? 

No Caption Provided
#1 Posted by spiderpigbart (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

Ni!

#2 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally would love to see that, it would be awesome. but i think for other people it'd kill the character for them.
#3 Posted by GT-Man (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be awesome!
#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

What would the point be? He is far more deadly and functional as a human

#5 Posted by Magian (153121 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Marvel Mangaverse he could merge with his pet black panther in order to become a human/panther hybrid.

Earth-2301 Mangaverse
Earth-2301 Mangaverse
#6 Posted by Random Bucket (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I think black panther is good as he is although shape shifting would be kind of cool too if he wanted to get around on foot faster.

#7 Posted by OldIdiotAccount (4910 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man said:
" That would be awesome! "
#8 Edited by Nova`Prime` (4172 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't' know about full blown shape-shifter like Mystique.. but say he can turn into a Were-panther.. that would be pretty cool.. much like the Mangaverse from above.

#9 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah a werepanther would be awesome! on true blood season 3 there's a hot girl that can shapeshift into a werepanther and i was shocked and surprised but i thought it was pretty cool. 

#10 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

no, just no.

#11 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

why?

#12 Posted by homeslice (188 posts) - - Show Bio

In ultimate avengers 2 t'challa and t'chaka both turned into werepanthers.

#13 Posted by LT1085 (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be like giving Batman the ability to turn into Man-Bat...It would pretty much ruin the character. 

#14 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

how and why ? why the comparison to batman? black panther doesn't gives off fear nor is anyone afraid of him.

#15 Posted by Bigbadwolfx0 (604 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkcloakx: i love transformations of any kind to be honest that is why u I love his new suit it kinda looks like symbiotic / transformation. I know in ultimates 2 comic black panther is fighting the white tiger god for it's so who knows what it to come. I was so happy and excited to see Batman in the hellbat armor which was forged by gods and the league it was a all powerful symbiotic suit that gave Batman the power to defeat new gods by himself such as darksied and his adopted son kaliban it was epic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.