Meet T'Challa, the Black Panther, and explore his wondrous home of Wakanda in this beautifully crafted volume! Featuring action-packed artwork from all eras of Panther storytelling - beginning with his debut in Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's legendary FANTASTIC FOUR, through his first stint as a mighty Avenger, to his modern status as a solo-series star! There's jungle action aplenty as T'Challa, his closest allies and his fiercest foes star in stunning illustrations by legends such as Kirby, John Buscema, Rich Buckler, John Byrne, Mark Texeira and John Romita Jr.! Plus: Awesome covers and pages from the recent blockbuster revolution of Wakanda courtesy of the creative minds of writer Ta-Nehisi Coates and artistic collaborators Brian Stelfreeze, Chris Sprouse, Daniel Acuña and more!
- Chapter One: Enter...The Black Panther!
- Chapter Two: Avengers Assemble!
- Chapter Three: Panther's Rage
- Chapter Four: The Return of the King
- Chapter Five: Where Prowls the Panther?
- Chapter Six: Panther's Quest... Panther's Prey
- Chapter Seven: The Marvel Knight
- Chapter Eight: Who Is the Black Panther?
- Chapter Nine: Shuri... The Black Panther!
- Chapter Ten: The Most Dangerous Man Alive!
- Chapter Eleven: King of the Dead
- Chapter Twelve: A Nation Under Our Feet
- Chapter Thirteen: The World of Wakanda
- Chapter Fourteen: The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda
- Chapter Fifteen: Portraits of A Panther