Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    DateDUBI #9:View:Attached to Forum:Last:
    05/09/17Black Lightning, Vol. 1(Blog) (Forum)Black LightningDUBI #8
    Originally suggested in:.WUBI #90: Black Lightning, Vol. 1-2.
    TPB Cover
    TPB Cover
    Black Lightning (1977) #1
    Black Lightning (1977) #1

5/9/17: I missed this one! Amazon shows that this was published April, 2016. Black Lightning, Vol. 1 reprints Black Lightning #1-11, and either World's Finest #260, or the issue 12 story from Cancelled Comics Cavalcade- sources differ. It should be the same story either way, as WF #260 was the unused story for issue 12.

That makes this the first WUBI where I've called the content right, and I don't mind telling you that I'm pretty geeked out about that. Yay! For the cover though, they simply went with Black Lightning #1. I didn'tcall that correctly, but it is consistent with the other trades of 1970's/1980's material that DC has published lately. They simply take the cover of the first issue reprinted in the trade, and use it for that collection's cover.

So how about it? Did you buy it?

Did U Buy It? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
    Please Note: This was originally written 05/09/17. The different date at the top of the blog is due to this being a recycled blog page.
    .Back to Top.
    No Caption Provided

#10: Black Lightning, Vol. 2.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
    #9: Black Lightning, Vol. 1
    #9: Black Lightning, Vol. 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.