Follow

Black Goliath

Character » Black Goliath appears in 326 issues.

Brilliant and tough, Goliath fought evil using a variation of the Pym Particles. He was killed during the Civil War by Ragnarok, a clone of Thor. He was succeeded by his nephew, Tom Foster.

Bring back Goliath.

nikko72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I have a cool idea to bring back Bill Foster and to bring him back in the Civil War sequel. I thought it was weird he didn't shrink back to normal when he died? What if he was a clone that was cooked up by Hank Pym and Reed Richards. What if it wasn't an accident the Thor clone killed Goliath. What if Reed knew cloning Thor was a bad a idea and came up a way with to end the civil war by faking a heroes death. Goliath was never really comfortable on being a hero. And decided he can disappear from the hero scene and help stop the civil war fighting. You can bring him back by someone in the sequel to civil war investing that Goliath's body was a fake, a clone. So they wonder where is Bill Foster? He was my 2nd favorite super hero to collect in my teens. He was suppose to show up in the EMH Avengers animated series in the 3rd season before it was cancelled. There is a drawing of him and future Avengers by Thomas Perkins, one of the Animators and character designers on the show.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@nikko72 said:

I have a cool idea to bring back Bill Foster and to bring him back in the Civil War sequel. I thought it was weird he didn't shrink back to normal when he died? What if he was a clone that was cooked up by Hank Pym and Reed Richards. What if it wasn't an accident the Thor clone killed Goliath. What if Reed knew cloning Thor was a bad a idea and came up a way with to end the civil war by faking a heroes death. Goliath was never really comfortable on being a hero. And decided he can disappear from the hero scene and help stop the civil war fighting. You can bring him back by someone in the sequel to civil war investing that Goliath's body was a fake, a clone. So they wonder where is Bill Foster? He was my 2nd favorite super hero to collect in my teens. He was suppose to show up in the EMH Avengers animated series in the 3rd season before it was cancelled. There is a drawing of him and future Avengers by Thomas Perkins, one of the Animators and character designers on the show.

Well every other character has been brought back to life, why not. Since Hank Pym has already captured Foster's consciousness and invented virtual heaven for him, he could just transfer it into a new body, like Ulton's.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Nah I rather they move on. Let his nephew be the new Goliath with an axe to grind with certain Avengers. He can still be a hero but be an enemy of theirs because he feels they're never held accountable for their actions.

nikko72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@just_sayin: Thanks dude. Its nice to hear a positive idea. I think people forget he came out right after Luke Cage and Black Panther. He jumped around so much. I guess trying to find a place for him. And your right every character has been brought back, why not Bill Foster.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.