Follow

Black Cat

Character » Black Cat appears in 1398 issues.

Former cat burglar Felicia Hardy became a crime fighter when she became romantically attracted to and involved with Spider-Man. Felicia has the ability to instill "bad luck" around others - this comes in handy when fighting crime!

Black Cat news!!!

Avatar image for blackcatfan1979
    BlackCatfan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BlackCatfan1979

For every one of you guys who are Black Cat fans like my self. Editor in Chief of Marvel Comics, Joe Quesada, was asked by a fan if and when Black Cat would appear in Amazing Spider-Man or any Spider-Man comic. He said, "While Felicia isn't scheduled to make any immediate visits in Amazing Spider-Man, there is a Black Cat mini that will be announced in due time." So there you have it. We will get to see Black Cat in action again. Let’s hope we here something soon. I really want to see the Black Cat again. The last time we saw the Black Cat was in Heroes For Hire. So let’s hope this mini Series comes out during the summer or September being the latest.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zero edge

hooray! whats up blackcatfan, haven't seen you in awhile, but yeah that's awesome. I kinda wanna see her flirt around with Pete again since you know... I hate saying this but... since OMD happened.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zero edge says:

"hooray! whats up blackcatfan, haven't seen you in awhile, but yeah that's awesome. I kinda wanna see her flirt around with Pete again since you know... I hate saying this but... since OMD happened."

Agreed. LoL

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By zero edge

Eternal Chaos says:

"zero edge says:
    "hooray! whats up blackcatfan, haven't seen you in awhile, but yeah that's awesome. I kinda wanna see her flirt around with Pete again since you know... I hate saying this but... since OMD happened."

Agreed. LoL"

Here I'll say it this time, we agree a lot lol./

Modi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Modi

I'm just going to hold judgement here, i love seeing her but if Joes altered her too he will forever in my mind be known as Manure-Midas.

BlackCatfan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackCatfan1979

I don't think he will. But you never know. I Think Black Cat will appear in something else and not Spider-Man. I mean for a while at least until BND is over. And they turn it back to where it should be. So lets hope this Mini series is good to faithful Black Cat fans.

Airstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Airstrike

I am glad to hear the news about the mini. I just hope they get a great artist to draw her! Finch would be good! I would love to have Ed Benes from DC get a shot at her, he has done some pictures and they have been out of this world!

pixelyzed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelyzed

im so happy there doing a mini for her it would be nice if greg horn did the cover art he's a great artist

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself

wow that's great...one of the best spidey miniseries was spider-man and blackcat by kevin smith

MermaidKasumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By MermaidKasumi

That's awesome news!
    Hopefully there'll be a great artist to do her justice, she's the only Spiderman character I like!

BlackCatfan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackCatfan1979

Guys so far no news on the Black Cat Mini. As soon as i hear anything i'll post it hear. Hopefully we get some news and maybe even photo's at Comic Con in a few weeks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.