Follow

Black Adam

Character » Black Adam appears in 850 issues.

The original champion of the Wizard, Teth-Adam was a former slave who channeled the power of six Egyptian Gods to fight evil. But when his family was murdered during the conquest of his people, he developed more ruthless methods to protect innocents. Seeing him as corrupt, the Wizard banished "Black Adam" to the tomb of Ramesses II. After centuries of imprisonment, he would finally escape to overthrow Kahndaq's tyrant by force, becoming the country's defender and a natural enemy to the world's heroes.

DC reboot needs Black Adam

fivestarga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fivestarga

Black Adam is the only character I really follow DC wise. I do hope they plan on brining him back in all his glory. Captain Marvel is yet to make an appearance, which worries me for BA's sake.
    XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XLR87T3

Yeah you're right. They reeeeaaally need to bring back Captain Marvel AND Black Adam. They both don't get enough respect. Captain Nazi is optional and Uncle Marvel is a big no-no. Sivana is also a must-see. I think I made my point.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Billy Batson

Yes.
    BB

chrisburgess99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chrisburgess99

Glad to see Sivanna, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam have made their appearances in the new 52. Black adam recently in the FCBD issue in early May.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.