Follow

Black Adam

Character » Black Adam appears in 853 issues.

The original champion of the Wizard, Teth-Adam was a former slave who channeled the power of six Egyptian Gods to fight evil. But when his family was murdered during the conquest of his people, he developed more ruthless methods to protect innocents. Seeing him as corrupt, the Wizard banished "Black Adam" to the tomb of Ramesses II. After centuries of imprisonment, he would finally escape to overthrow Kahndaq's tyrant by force, becoming the country's defender and a natural enemy to the world's heroes.

Black Adams Current Status?

Kalz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kalz

I know he supposedly is a statue now but i have been hearing that black adam isnt the villian he was once made out to be. Is this true?

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hoboseid

He was never a great villain like Kirby's classic Darkseid but he's a real punk now, Superman typically will go a few rounds with him but ultimately  bend him over and make a fool of him. In fact all characters from Fawcett/Whiz Comics have been violated by DC ever since they destroyed the comic company.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Hoboseid said:
    " He was never a great villain like Kirby's classic Darkseid but he's a real punk now, Superman typically will go a few rounds with him but ultimately  bend him over and make a fool of him. In fact all characters from Fawcett/Whiz Comics have been violated by DC ever since they destroyed the comic company. "
    I actually think Black Adam was a pretty nice character. One of my top DC characters in fact. I think they wrote him with more consistency then they wrote Captain Marvel.  I would love to see this series make a come back. 
    Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
    U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Roldan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Roldan
    @Hoboseid said:
    He was never a great villain like Kirby's classic Darkseid but he's a real punk now, Superman typically will go a few rounds with him but ultimately  bend him over and make a fool of him. In fact all characters from Fawcett/Whiz Comics have been violated by DC ever since they destroyed the comic company.
    52 and Shazam: Monster Society of Evil says hello! I haven't read much of the golden age and silver age stories with the Marvel family but those 2 books are the best  stories I've read with the Marvel family and Black Adam.
    KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingAres109

bump....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.