Follow

Bishop

Character » Bishop appears in 2977 issues.

Lucas Bishop is a mutant from the 22nd century that traveled into the past, becoming a member of the X-Men, and later, the Uncanny X-Force. He has the mutant ability to absorb and redirect any kinetic energy that is used against him or that is released in his general vicinity. He is the first black male team member within the X-Men Universe.

Where the heck is Lucas Bishop

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Namor1987

Did he die or get severely injured because I haven't heard anything on him since Messiah War so is he hiding or dead or what?

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mavfan626
    @Namor1987:  Last I remember he time traveled thats about it.
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By jordama
    @Namor1987:  

Cable series spoilers 

He continued to follow cable and hope into the future, eventually he found them on a ship, the ship was attacked by the brood, hope and cable escaped with the help of emil who was in love with hope. Hope and cable went into stasis for i think a couple years, when they awoke they soon found that bishop had survived the ships exsplosion and was still hunting them down. They have a final battle that has them continuing to travel into the future and eventually allows them to travel back in time using bishops tech. problem is, it brought bishop with them . they continued to travel in time eventually reaching close to the present. cable rigged the tech to send bishop into the future and explode so he couldn't use it to get back.  

By the end bishop was a deformed monster compared to how he was before messiah complex. It is possible for him to come back but for now it is unlikely.  

Hope this was helpful.
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jordama
    @Edamame said:
    " @jordama: Do you think that Bastion would have hired Bishop? You know why I am asking this.  "

I really don't think that is likely. Bastion probably saw the same or a similar future as bishop so they had the same goal. Plus i don't thinnk bastion would ever hire a mutant to do a job like that and i don't see bishop taking that kind of job.
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jordama
    @Edamame:
    I don't see this as a the enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of moment. Pierce wasn't hired, he was transformed aginst his will, and i haven't heard any thing about pierce being a mutant, i thight he was just a cyborg.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

don't follow how they had the same goals. Bishops last known self-imposed mission was to prevent the future that would
    create Bastion from even happening. Did I miss something?

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jordama
    @Edamame:
    I still don't think an alliance would happen.  

Has there ever been a hint that Pierce was a mutant? I figured he was just a human supremacist.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: 
    oh, i see. nah, i at least don't think Bishop would have bit on that. He has hate to the core for Sentinels. 
    he'd probably try to kill him at the sight of him.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nimrod especially is right on his To Do list next to Fitzroy.

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Osiris1428

The only way Bishop could be redeemed if he is found to be right, Hope kills a lot of people, and he comes back and kills Hope. If fact, that might be a good thing for a very uninteresting character-Hope. All this crap for this boring chracter.

Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Solarflare32

Bishop should return and inadvertadly cause the future he tried to prevent by sending hope over the edge maybe by killing velocicad

Zhakaraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zhakaraz

They really need to bring him back.

Put him on Astonishing X-men or X-Factor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.