Follow

Birds of Prey

Team » Birds of Prey appears in 438 issues.

The Birds of Prey are a group of female heroes headed by Barbara Gordon. Though the team's roster tends to rotate, the mainstays of the group have been Oracle/Batgirl, Black Canary, and Huntress.

Predictions for Birds of Prey #1

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

Edited By harleyquinn12

So, I've been thinking about what could happen in Birds of Prey #1. So what I think is that: 

Something hopefully willl be adressed concerning the waste of space that was called "Oracle The Cure" which should have been the prolouge for this, but I mean something adressing Babs's thing. (By thing I mean her spine problem.) 

And maybe, we'll see Spy Smasher make a guest appearence!  

I swear, she is such a stalker! 

So, do you guys have any predictions? I'd love to hear them!

Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

I am wondering if Barbara Gordon will one day have cybernetic implants, or battle armor. I like the character as is, but I am curious to see what Ms. Gordon's future holds. Are you a fan of Misfit, or Batgirl? "Stephanie Brown". I have grown a fondness for Black Alice. We'll see where that character goes.
    harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By harleyquinn12
    @Illyana Rasputin:
    I am a huge fan of Misfit, but not so much of Steph. She's growing on me, but Cassie will always hold a special place in my heart! Black Alice is pretty cool, but I'd love to see what would happen now that she's on the Secret Six.
    harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By harleyquinn12
    @Portrait:
    Yeah, they made it seem like it was going to be Babs's last time as Oracle, but they played it up too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.