kartron's Birds of Prey #3 - You Might Think review

Avatar image for kartron

Bullet Points Review: Explosive Issue

• This is truly an explosive issue
  • Art: Excellent. Very fresh and the girls continue to look awesome.
  • Enter: Poison Ivy. She has to do some antics to actually prove herself. Dinah persists she should join while Starling rejects the "walking salad"....:D Well, there are some light moments here and there providing nice comic relief.
  • Story: I think the direction where the story is taking the birds of prey is quite unique and is now getting damn interesting.
  • The issue does come out as a bit short as it ends at a very unexpected situation. However you just cant guess what happens next and thats what I am liking about this series right now.
  • I am hooked. Overall: 4.5. The extra 0.5 for the twist in the middle and the hard twist at the end... There is a little bit in between this issue that ties in to the kissing in the issue #1!!!! -> I didnt guess this one was coming....
  • Value for money: 100%

Other reviews for Birds of Prey #3 - You Might Think

She's no killer 0

With the team coming together here so does the series as a whole.  The issue starts off with a bit more of the team/series administration but having a little scuffle or Ivy joining the team.  As soon as they have figured this out Ivy proves her worth by using a chemical concoction to get one of the enemy agents to talk.  This leads to a pretty well conceived mission aboard a passenger train to extricate two of the people being targeted by the enemy.  Things go pretty smoothly, until they don't a...

"Now let me tell you a little nursery rhyme..." 0

Synopsis: Poison Ivy tags along the Birds of Prey as they learn about two more walking bombs on the loose. What's Good? To be honest, I always thought of Poison Ivy as just being misunderstood. She's still a super villain, but recently (Gotham City Sirens) she's kind of loosen up a bit. She's the type of woman that if you tick her off, particularly when it comes to something plant related, she will kill you. So, her being part of this new Birds of Prey group isn't that startling when you think...