Follow

Ben 10

Character » Ben 10 appears in 96 issues.

A 10 year old boy who came to possess the Omnitrix a device that allows him to transform into 1,900,003 different aliens; each with their own unique powers. Now older and possessing the Ultimatrix (an upgraded Omnitrix) Ben 10 is known as the greatest hero of the universe. Although now having an even better Omnitrix than its predecessors, Ben again considers himself the greatest hero and saved the universe a "billion times."

What if Ben 10k only has 100 aliens

walter5james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok hear out. Since his first appearance, I've always wondered about, how on Galvan-prime can Ben 10k keep track of 10.000 aliens? But then I thought while watching an episode of omniverse. Since Ben has the biomnitrix that allows him to combine two different aliens, what if he only had a hundred aliens and 10.000 is just the number of possible combinations.

Although I have no idea how that would apply to the previous 3 versions.

So, what do you think? Am i trying to see something that isn't there, or does my little theory have something worth thinking about?

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
    thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Your idea actually makes sense tbh.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Makes sense

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.