Follow

Ben 10

Character » Ben 10 appears in 96 issues.

A 10 year old boy who came to possess the Omnitrix a device that allows him to transform into 1,900,003 different aliens; each with their own unique powers. Now older and possessing the Ultimatrix (an upgraded Omnitrix) Ben 10 is known as the greatest hero of the universe. Although now having an even better Omnitrix than its predecessors, Ben again considers himself the greatest hero and saved the universe a "billion times."

Ultimatrix(Ben 10 AF Season Finale Spoilers)

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
    batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By batmanbeyond234

Does anyone else find it strange that out of the blue they send Vilgax and Albedo to capture Ben, he destroys the watch,gets a new one. Also how did they get the watch to not blow up the universe?
    Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Knightly1
    @batmanbeyond234 said:
    "Does anyone else find it strange that out of the blue they send Vilgax and Albedo to capture Ben, he destroys the watch,gets a new one. Also how did they get the watch to not blow up the universe? "

Because Ben set it for a charge of 30 seconds. The other time, its charge was set for several days, vastly increasing its destructive capability. And no I dont find it weird. 
    batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batmanbeyond234
    @OblivionKnight said:
    "@batmanbeyond234 said:
    "Does anyone else find it strange that out of the blue they send Vilgax and Albedo to capture Ben, he destroys the watch,gets a new one. Also how did they get the watch to not blow up the universe? "
    Because Ben set it for a charge of 30 seconds. The other time, its charge was set for several days, vastly increasing its destructive capability. And no I dont find it weird.  "

Good point. So what do you think of the Ultimate Alien concept? I think itll be cool for Ben to use Ultimate Humongousaur.
    Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Knightly1
    @batmanbeyond234 said:
    "@OblivionKnight said:
    "@batmanbeyond234 said:
    Because Ben set it for a charge of 30 seconds. The other time, its charge was set for several days, vastly increasing its destructive capability. And no I dont find it weird.  "
    Good point. So what do you think of the Ultimate Alien concept? I think itll be cool for Ben to use Ultimate Humongousaur. "

It's ok. I just hope they make sure to use some old aliens such as Wildmutt and Diamondhead and XLR8.
    batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batmanbeyond234
    @OblivionKnight said:
    "@batmanbeyond234 said:
    "@OblivionKnight said:
    "@batmanbeyond234 said:
    Good point. So what do you think of the Ultimate Alien concept? I think itll be cool for Ben to use Ultimate Humongousaur. "
    It's ok. I just hope they make sure to use some old aliens such as Wildmutt and Diamondhead and XLR8. "

They wont. I looked at the Original 10 list. Only Cannonbolt will return.
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I personally think the series is weird now

it got lazy or something

theres too many episodes i felt were "filler"

and lazy ones at that

especially the one where "Hoverboard" tries to re-create/re-birth... his home planet: at the end Vilgax jus Leaves he doesnt even try to get the watch or anything... it didnt make any sense to me...

plus other episodes that escape my mind

batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batmanbeyond234
    @Yung ANcient One said:
    "I personally think the series is weird now  it got lazy or something  theres too many episodes i felt were "filler"  and lazy ones at that  especially the one where "Hoverboard" tries to re-create/re-birth... his home planet: at the end Vilgax jus Leaves he doesnt even try to get the watch or anything... it didnt make any sense to me... plus other episodes that escape my mind "

Huh. So,Yung One. What would you like to happen in Ben 10 Ultimate Alien?
    Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Knightly1
    @batmanbeyond234 said:
    " @OblivionKnight said:
    "@batmanbeyond234 said:
    "@OblivionKnight said:
    "@batmanbeyond234 said:
    It's ok. I just hope they make sure to use some old aliens such as Wildmutt and Diamondhead and XLR8. "
    They wont. I looked at the Original 10 list. Only Cannonbolt will return. "
    Well it's possible he could use them later.But as of now his current alien list is interesting. I wonder if he can evolve them too.
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @batmanbeyond234:  from what i seen... exactly that

Ulitmate/ Upgraded Versions of heroes... id love to see 4-arms again... maybe he'll look like he did on "the future" episode... the one where Yung  BEN 10 meets  Old Ben 10k... or XLR8... 

but... besides that i dunno... do the same thing they did on Ben 10... and Alien Force... jus...
    without some episodes that i personally disliked

like Secret of Chromastone... "Inferno" aka Hill billy Mole. Guy?... Popcorn festival. War Planet: Blue vs Red...

episodes like those... need to stop... hehehe
    Avatar image for earthprotecton15
    EarthProtecton15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EarthProtecton15
    @batmanbeyond234: Actually they will. I saw the first show of Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, and the title sequence shows that Ben will be able to turn into any of the aliens that he has ever been (except for Eon.)
    Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Hazlenaut

I felt the pilot and the whole season was very weak. When they use the Shonen Jump of going ultimate, it takes Ben’s resourcefulness away. Didn’t the original series episode when Ben meets himself as adult mean anything? When we saw him in fusion fall without his aliens he was still able to hold his own against the fuse.    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.