Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Red_Jack

Hello y'all;

I accidentally stumbled upon this while looking through the comicvine website. I had no idea until now that the Watchmen had a prequel story made.

Alan Moore is probably my favourite graphic novel writer hands down.

For now I'll simply ask this: What can anyone tell me about this? What do you think Alan Moore himself would think of this Minutemen series?

I have more to wonder about but I'll keep it short and sweet for now.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

DC recently started making Before Watchmen books, prequels to the original Watchmen series. Before Watchmen: Minutemen chronicles the days of the Minutemen and Hollis Mason. DC making these prequels has only furthered Moore's eternal hate for the company.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

Minutemen is good but there's no doubt that Moore hates me and everyone else who reads it. Frankly I can't blame him, it's a disrespectful money grab albeit a extraordinarily well written one.

Bottom line you should pick it up unless your ever going to meet Allen Moore

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.