Follow

Beast Boy

Character » Beast Boy appears in 2004 issues.

The classically green-skinned member of the Doom Patrol and later the Teen Titans, Beast Boy has the power to transform into any creature of any size.

How Old is he?

eter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By eter

How many years has Beast Boy? I think that he has between 17-19, but I'm not sure. Can somebody help me?
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Yeah, I'm also guessing he's around that age, maybe slightly older, like 21.

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mechanical_Ape

I don't believe his age has ever been specifically stated. I would assume he is at least 18, since he has lived on his own in the past. I've always thought he was somewhere between 18-22.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RedK

i think it was mentioned somewere that he's two years younger then Dick Grayson

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

In 2004 he was officially 19. Given slowed comic aging he should at least be 21-23.  However I heard that in the recent run of Doom patrol that they retconned his age by saying the year in which Steve and Rita adopted him was much more recent than it originally was.

So it's kinda up in the air until we get a new official statement in either the bok or an interview.

Farwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Farwind

He's younger than 21. There's a lot of historical and inheritance issues that will pop up when he turns 21 (dealing with the cure that gave him his powers) and unless they've forgotten about that he's younger.
    Brad387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I always thought around 17/18.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.