Follow

Beast Boy

Character » Beast Boy appears in 2006 issues.

The classically green-skinned member of the Doom Patrol and later the Teen Titans, Beast Boy has the power to transform into any creature of any size.

Could he become other humanoid beings?

FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FunnyStuff707

If Beast Boy is capable of becoming any species that he knows, would he be able to turn into something like a Kryptonian or Daxamite?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

doesnt seem to be able too. The closest i have seen him do (i believe it was in the cartoon not the comic) was an animal from another planet. I was always curious about that though. There are a handful or two of characters that can turn in to animals or make their limbs turn in to parts of animals. That just seems like a small jump to transforming in to another person or itelligent alien species. Maybe it has to do with changing body but unable to change mind to something equal to or above what his currently is.
    Farwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Farwind

He's been seen to change his physical form into another huminoid shape at least once (he more of just added muscle and made himself look older) way back when Raven was evil. But he was also turning into dragons and Lovecraftian horrors at the time.  
    kiyava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kiyava

I remember Geoff or Marv (I'm not sure) saying that he might be able to change into Brainiac

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.