User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.3 stars 3.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Batwing #14 0

The Nightmares Never StopWhen I first read Batwing a few months ago, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the story. I was even more impressed by the zero issue that explored David’s tragic background. However, I was very disappointed in last month’s issue, and I began to wonder if I had overestimated the series. Though David and Africa are rich with potential developments, the writer of the series, Judd Winick, has not produced much fruit in either area and has instead taken the time to...

Legion of the Lost 0

It looks like Marcus To's stepping up his cover game, as last month's Batwing cover was badass, and this one also has really nice composition. Batwing takes up the perfect amount of space, with the perfect shape for his wings, and a focal point right on the light source in his hands. The arms reaching for him, creating a bottom border brings it all together with all the elements of the image laid out perfectly.Batwing, as a whole, is becoming formulaic. Supernatural African warlords, and heroes ...