Follow

Battlestar

Character » Battlestar appears in 192 issues.

Battlestar received strength augmentation process from the Power Broker and acted as sidekick to his close friend John Walker when he assumed the role of Captain America. He later joined with Silver Sable and the Wild Pack.

An Underrated Hero if there ever was one!

RedAce83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedAce83

Obscure hero aficionados such as myself long for unfairly-underrated superheroes to get the limelight. Battlestar is one of them! Characters like these who play second fiddle to bigger icons like Captain America deserve more attention. I ask...no, I DEMAND heroes like Battlestar to get his own limited series at the very least! From there, he can always elevate to greater opportunities, such as a recurring spot with the Secret Avengers. God-willing, why not full membership status?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

Did you catch him in Marvel Zombies? cool Arc.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CATPANEXE

@turoksonofstone said:

Did you catch him in Marvel Zombies? cool Arc.

QFT. He was great in that. So was Jack Of Hearts. The writer belongs in this thread.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By infonation

@RedAce83: Battlestar was one of my favorite characters when he was a member of the Wild Pack in Silver Sable's comic! He was probably the closest thing she had to a DIPLOMAT she had and the least likely member of her team to ever turn against her!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.