User Reviews
1 (0)
5.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Action-Packed!! 0

Sometimes I feel like this comic never slows down, I mean sure there is a lot of talking, a lot of history, but at the same time, its always combined with action and its not even bad action either, its perfect! The comic starts off with a defense outpost being completely slaughtered by the most interesting band of villains I've ever seen, ranging from Brass Demur, a giant crushing people with one hand to the nameless babe with a striking similarity to Monika, how could you not love a comic after...

Battle Chasers IV 0

This issue comes with a very sad story. This plot is already mentioned in here. I give someone who wrote that plot summary for this issue two thumbs up! The Good: Writing and arts are very wonderful things in my comic universe. Madureira, Sharrieff, and McWeeney are doing a very wonderful teamwork on this issue. The Bad: I dont give a dime what carless people say about this issue. Nothing is definitely wrong. The Verdict: Pick this up and read this!   ...