WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HUMAN?
The lovely, deadly cyborg Alita returns in 664 pages of cyberpunk action! Alita wakes up alone in the sky city of Tiphares, her brain and body reconstructed by the mad scientist Desty Nova. There’s no time to wonder why Alita’s greatest enemy would resurrect her, though – the royal city has been thrown into chaos by Nova’s revelation that the Tiphareans have had their brains replaced by bio-chips! Everyone needs answers – and Alita will fight to get them!
INCLUDES TWO ORIGINAL STORIES BY YUKITO KISHIRO NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED IN ENGLISH!
- Phase 01: The First Thing I Remember...
- Phase 02: What Happened?
- Phase 03: I Am Not a Robot
- Phase 04: Thinking of You
- Phase 05: No Way!
- Phase 06: Turn the TV Off...
- Phase 07: The World Is Cruel
- Phase 08: Tall Towers of Blocks Built High
- Phase 09: No More Excuses
- Phase 10: A Song From Long Ago
- Phase 11: Even So...
- Phase 12: How Grave a Sin It Is to Dream
- Phase 13: The World's Zenith!
- Phase 14: King of the Land of Robots, and...
- Phase 15: I'm Sure We'll Meet Again
- Phase 16: I Will Put This World Right
- Phase 17: And When Their Day Comes...
- Phase 18: One Hundred Years...!
- Bonus: "Fly" & "The Great Machine"