Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

will Lodbell kill of Tim Drake at the end of DOTF

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By havoc1201

In an iterview with MTV Geek Lodbell said that " I think what happens to Tim... Is so shocking that even i am shocked with what i got away with" so what do you all think is tim going to die? how do you feel about it? IMO i will be outraged if Tim is killed at the end of DOTF i already feel like lodbell has it out for Tim from TT #0 so i can see him killing Tim off.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

He's the best candidate if that's what you're asking.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

has it out for him? c'mon!! the only reason why Lobdell had to change Tim's origin is because of DC's 5 year time line...he had to make sense of there being 4 Robins during a 5 year period and now it makes a little more sense

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Stormbox

Umm...these are the covers for teen titans 18 and 19....

So i doubt it

@DarkKnightDetective said:

The best candidate is damian from what ive been told

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By havoc1201

how so bc he dosnt have a solo? I am also asking if he dosnt kill him then what else would he do to tim that is so horrible

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By havoc1201

@danhimself said:

has it out for him? c'mon!! the only reason why Lobdell had to change Tim's origin is because of DC's 5 year time line...he had to make sense of there being 4 Robins during a 5 year period and now it makes a little more sense

agreed but he didnt have to change how he became robin it was unneccasary to change his origin into one that hurts the character by saying he never found out Bruces ID by using detective skills instead he put his family at risk in order to smoke batman out

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By the_tree

I feel like Tim's going to get Batman Beyond-ed.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By havoc1201

@The_Tree said:

I feel like Tim's going to get Batman Beyond-ed.

Maybe on the cover of TT #16 he is holding a knife so i wonder if maybe Tim kills someone in order to save Jason and his life. that could be an act he would never forgive himself for.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Stormbox: nah, Damian is new to the bat-family.

@havoc1201: yeah, and since having him is kind of pointless because he is a Nightwing carbon copy.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By batshrine

@The_Tree: What do you mean, like he is secretly Bruce's son?!?! If thats the case I doubt it. Damian and Tim have enough sibling rivalry.@havoc1201 said:

how so bc he dosnt have a solo? I am also asking if he dosnt kill him then what else would he do to tim that is so horrible

Actually no, actually lays it out really well why odds are in favor for Damian to die (if anyone dies at all). Damian is missing from all solicitations for both March and April (though for April he might be in one of the fold outs) and the descriptions seem to bring out reactions of what would happen if Damian died.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By havoc1201

@DarkKnightDetective: I dont know i think they can develop him more in the new 52 make him be a great character like the red robin series i really enjoyed his transformation into his own hero i would love if they could do that in the new 52

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By the_tree

@batshrine said:

@The_Tree: What do you mean, like he is secretly Bruce's son?!?! If thats the case I doubt it. Damian and Tim have enough sibling rivalry.

No. I'm talking about in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker when Tim's captured, tortured, implanted with a microchip, and is driven insane. Snyder's already been shown as being a big Batman Beyond fan with his incorporation of the Powers family into current continuity, so I wouldn't necessarily be surprised.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@batshrine: No, they won't kill Damian. He is Morrison's baby.

@havoc1201: Yeah me too, I remember that at some point Tim was my favorite character in the bat-family besides Batman. Maybe if they give him a solo series or a series with Dick it will happen, but for now he is a one dimension character.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By havoc1201

@The_Tree said:

@batshrine said:

@The_Tree: What do you mean, like he is secretly Bruce's son?!?! If thats the case I doubt it. Damian and Tim have enough sibling rivalry.

No. I'm talking about in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker when Tim's captured, tortured, implanted with a microchip, and is driven insane. Snyder's already been shown as being a big Batman Beyond fan with his incorporation of the Powers family into current continuity, so I wouldn't necessarily be surprised.

Maybe but what happens to Tim Lodbell came up with and he said himself that even he was surprised he got away with it, but that is still a possibility. I think Joker will have him kill someone or maybe do something to jason seeing they are being held together

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By selinaky

I like Tim a lot, but I really hope Damian isn't killed off. He's become one of my favourite characters.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By havoc1201

@Selinaky said:

I like Tim a lot, but I really hope Damian isn't killed off. He's become one of my favourite characters.

i really hope they dont kill any of the family i would like it to be a secret that Bruce kept from all of them somthing bigger then the joker may or may not have gotten into the cave something that hits everyone to their core and makes them turn their back on Batman or something like that

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By selinaky

@havoc1201: I agree, if someone is killed off unnecessarily it'll be disappointing.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By havoc1201

here is #17 and it says something is wrong with red robin what did the joker do to him

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By reignmaker

There's two options here.

1) Alfred dies. Which would be the most predictable nonsense in the world. His eyes are clearly gone, but I say let him be the blind butler.

2) No one important dies. It's all some symbolic death nonsense where the family starts to distrust each other. Yet another obvious, boring option.

I really hope Snyder is going a different route. But I just can't conceive of any other way, so as much as I've enjoyed the ride - I'm preparing for a little bit of a letdown.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By havoc1201

@Reignmaker said:

There's two options here. 1) Alfred dies. Which would be the most predictable nonsense in the world. His eyes are clearly gone, but I say let him be the blind butler. 2) No one important dies. It's all some symbolic death nonsense where the family starts to distrust each other. Yet another obvious, boring option. I really hope Snyder is going a different route. But I just can't conceive of any other way, so as much as I've enjoyed the ride - I'm preparing for a little bit of a letdown.

I really think that Tim is going to be forced to do something in order for him and Jason to be released and it is going to be something that he will not forgive himself for and for the rest of the family i truly think that they are all going to have to make choices or they find out something that will make them turn away from bruce. I really think Snyder is not going to dissapoint us at the end of this arc all of DC is backing him and in interviews with all the Bat writers they saw that what happens at the end of DOTF the characters will be dealing with the results for years to come.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By r3d_rob1n

I don't see Snyder killing off anyone except possibly Alfred. He doesn't really have the authority over other characters. Higgins has Dick, Lobdell has Jason and Tim, Tomasi has Damian.

Tim will probably be forced to do something extreme (kill perhaps) or be poisoned and have a limited amount of time remaining. The TT will find out somehow and they will cure Tim. Perhaps Raven will come in handy for either diagnosing or curing him, since I hear she is joining the team?

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By havoc1201

@r3d_rob1n: I really think that red robin is going to kill someone in order to save jason and him or he does something to jason either way it will be something that will change him.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@havoc1201: I have a hard time thinking that Tim will do something to Jason. Their relationship has been improving since the start of the New 52. I also hope it isn't something so cliche as Tim is forced to kill, besides, that wouldn't be anything too shocking for Lobdell to get away with.

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By havoc1201

@r3d_rob1n: Jason and Tim are being held together so maybe Joker does something to Tim and makes him hurt Jason, Not bc Tim hates Jason but because he is made to and it wouldnt be killing Jason bc as we see TRHO has Jason still but in one of the synopsis it says what is under the red hood so maybe Tim scars him

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JasonTodd13

Dont know if they are going to kill someone, they already had someone (formerly) in the batfamily that was murdered. But if someone has to die, it has to be Damian, the little psychopathic, unlikable murderer deserves to be killed.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By JamesKM716

Get's raped....?

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Skewer

If Tim drake is killed off I don't think there will bee any impact since he's the most shafted member of the batfamily.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By TDK_1997

I don't think that Tim will be killed off.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By Gambit1024

I think we should be more concerned about Alfred's well-being than Tim's.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

On the DC site, it says of Teen Titans #18, "Unknown to the Teen Titans, Red Robin’s condition is worsening after the events of “DEATH OF THE FAMILY.” And now Red Robin must face an even greater tragedy!

I'm guessing he's been poisoned. Maybe with some kind of slow release Joker Venom?

Maybe it'll be like you see in zombie films where one of the group gets infected and doesn't tell the others, then eventually gets taken over by the sickness and attacks the others in the group.

Red Robin vs Teen Titans story arc coming soon?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By consolemaster001

@Stormbox said:

Umm...these are the covers for teen titans 18 and 19....

So i doubt it

The best candidate is damian from what ive been told

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only thing i hopt they kill is his costume.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#33  Edited By daredevil21134

@JamesKM716 said:

Get's raped....?

I hope not

CBninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CBninja

Little off topic but does anyone else notice that super boy is shooting lasers out of his eyes? Must be a reprucussion from H'el of earth.

Kingsleydale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingsleydale

Mental Breakdown... I think the Joker makes Tim crazy or at least tries to. Not sure how successful it would be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.