Why'd they never bring up White Knight again?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#1 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (25060 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Compelling origin story, unique Batman villain design and end goal and a zealous religion nut.

Why'd they never bring up White Knight again?

#2 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably not canon it's just a separate what if story

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#3 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (25060 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypnos0929: Not that comic book. I was talking about the villain introduced when Tomasi and Gleason took over the first Batman and Robin volume.

#4 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (20909 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably because Tomasi himself couldn't be bothered. His stand out villain was Morgan Ducard aka Nobody and he killed him as well. Maybe he'll use him on Tec and hopefully create another good villain or two.

#6 Posted by Alexander505 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomasi is really good to portray new villains, Terminus, Nobody (Arkham Knight currently), but all of these are dead, would be cool to see White Knight again actually.

#7 Posted by kmb501 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I wonder if White Knight is going to make an appearance in White Knight?

Anyway, I don't know why DC doesn't utilize their obscure characters a little more. I want them to revive the Jokester character and make him have an epic showdown with the Joker or maybe the Batman Who Laughs, but I doubt their going to do that. The world of DC is full of missed opportunities. They have so many characters and worlds just lying dormant that I wonder why they don't start allowing the fans to purchase a limited license and create their own comics under the DC label? That would be cool, and it might draw in more readers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.