Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23637 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Which is Worse Cameron Monaghan's Jerome/Joker or Jesse Eisenberg's Lex

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

Edited By ScottyHawkeye

Poll Which is Worse Cameron Monaghan's Jerome/Joker or Jesse Eisenberg's Lex (22 votes)

Cameron Monaghan as Jerome Valeska/Joker 27%
    Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor 73%

After watch Gotham's Winter Finale I couldn't help but to cringe at how AWFUL Monaghan was at being Jerome who's supposed to be the Joker, I couldn't help but to elude this Eisenberg's Luthor because it was Just as awful if not worse than Eisenberg's Lex. Of course with that in mind I want to find out whom you find worse The Worst Lex Ever or The Worst Joker Ever?

• 
    DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Monaghan is not bad at all... he is more than good !!! But only problem with him is > that is to early for Joker in that show, and with that come all hate... At end of show (if there will not be Batman) someone with red hood have to fall in acid and thats it !!!

Eisenberg as Lex... at first scene on first moment of Lex in BVS i was think that he will become The Joker in movie... He is awful !!!

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jonez_

Monaghan

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jerome actually is the third best joker to date behind hamil and ledger tbh

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
    deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jesse Eisenberg iso a good actor, but casting him as Lex Luthor was a bad idea. At least Jerome acted like a Joker.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@drarcania: if only Nolan has done a dark Knight movie with Eisenberg as the Riddler then we wouldn't have to suffer him anymore.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I love Batman and the connected lore, but I honestly turned off Gotham 15 minutes into the first episode of season 1 and never came back.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: You kidding me Jack Nickelson, John DiMaggio, Michael Emerson, Kevin Michael Richardson, Jeff Bennett, Troy Baker, Brent Spiner, Richard Epcar, and Jared Leto are far better than Jerome.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ScottyHawkeye

@reignmaker said:

I love Batman and the connected lore, but I honestly turned off Gotham 15 minutes into the first episode of season 1 and never came back.

Yeah I stopped watching after Jerome appeared and when Bruce was given more screen time. I wasn't going to waste my money on DVD Boxsets of that show. I'll stick to Arrow, Flash, and Daredevil. I only watched the Winter Finale because there was nothing good on my TV end I had finished Arrow Season 4 and Flash Season 2 and I had yet to get Daredevil season 1 on Blu-Ray; it was either boring old Gotham or boring old Agents of SHIELD.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.