Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23619 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What if TAS Joker mind controlled Superman?

Avatar image for lovablepsychopaths
    LovablePsychopaths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know why but lately I've been thinking about the funnier versions of The Joker, like TAS one, and what it would look like if he used some chips from the Mad Hatter on a device to mind control Superman. For some reason this is what I came up with:

No Caption Provided

I swear I love TAS Joker's funny pranks too much to not see him doing this.

HankScorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd have him kill Harley for laughs.

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kmb501

That's why Joker is my favorite Batman character, he literally does things just for the laughs. I could see him playing harmless pranks on Superman, if he were in a good mood. Things could turn deadly, though, if he decided he had enough. Remember, Joker became Emperor Joker and had no interest in Superman, so he just locked him in Arkham Asylum. TAS Joker, though, tried to kill the blue boy scout, because he wanted cash. The most likely turn of events would be Joker using Clark to get to Bruce, though; he might turn him into a super-powered version of Joker. It would be a classic Joker move to have Batman fight one of his good friends. Like in injustice, the clown could also have Superman do unsavory things to the people closest to him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.