The Riddler aka Edward Nygma

#1 Posted by Query1 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Could someone tell me which comic or graphic novel 
had Poison Ivy beat up the Riddler?    
#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (20731 posts) - - Show Bio
@Query1 said:
Could someone tell me which comic or graphic novel had Poison Ivy beat up the Riddler?    
I don't recall anything like that ever happening,try Hush returns(from Gotham Knights,very bad story though) or Gotham city sirens(7-10).But if you wanna see Riddler getting a beatdown then you really don't have to try that hard,he's the resident jobber of Gotham,everyone's owned him.
#3 Posted by Mr_riddler (15868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Query1 said:
Could someone tell me which comic or graphic novel had Poison Ivy beat up the Riddler?    
Well, Detective Comics 797-799, the last pages of the comic, The name of the Story is "Low" is Written by Shane McCarthy, and that's everything.

A few Pics: 
Pam and Eddie
Pam and Eddie
Run Eddie Run
Run Eddie Run
Stop Saying That!
Stop Saying That!
Eddie vs Pam?
Eddie vs Pam?
Enough!
Enough!
The Riddler is dead
The Riddler is dead
The riddler was humiliated (As always) and "killed" (in some way) in this story, but reborns in Legend Of Dark Knight 185 - 189.
#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (20731 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_riddler said:
@Query1 said:
Well, Detective Comics 797-799, the last pages of the comic, The name of the Story is "Low" is Written by Shane McCarthy, and that's everything.

A few Pics: 
Pam and Eddie
Pam and Eddie
Run Eddie Run
Run Eddie Run
Stop Saying That!
Stop Saying That!
Eddie vs Pam?
Eddie vs Pam?
Enough!
Enough!
The Riddler is dead
The Riddler is dead
The riddler was humiliated (As always) and "killed" (in some way) in this story, but reborns in Legend Of Dark Knight 185 - 189.
Yes this was the aftermath to Riddlers story  in Hush returns and a war games tieinn.Too bad the badass Riddler did'nt last long,he was back to being a bumbling jobber right after LOTDK "Riddle me that" arc.
#5 Posted by Sydpart2 (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivh71Tt0opw

#6 Posted by The Poet (8646 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Riddler...mistreated and then given a mohawk...
:(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.