Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

The BatFamily is too big

• 60 results
    Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Up until 2004 the Bat-family seemed legit, but now its more like: "insert writter name" : "i want to be remembered in the future, so i will create a character and have him be apart of the bat-family"...Like Harper Row or Duke Thomas...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the truth. Batman, Dick, Tim, Damian, Cassandra, Steph, etc. It all feels like a big circus act, that and Steph is weak. I'd bet Mike Tyson could KO her. I'm being honest here in everything I say. It's too big, agree?

LOL, if you felt that way 6 years ago, i wonder how you feel now...with those + Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) + Jason + Batwoman + Batwing + Harper Row + Duke Thomas...it could actually be a team bat-family book, like Gotham-Titans :P

Of course we already have one with Detective Comics, but its different, its more "elite" if you will, and less "bat-fam"...and tecnically Zatana's arguably part of the team as well now, and she can be called at any time now i think.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Eto

Meanwhile Jason is barely used outside of his own book. Then again, RHATO is one of my fav book right now so I can’t complain at all.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fine with most of the members tbh.

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah far too big, ridiculous, especially how Gotham fell apart so much when he died during the Grant Morrison run

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah far too big, ridiculous, especially how Gotham fell apart so much when he died during the Grant Morrison run

Thats old news...if you're currently reading the Detective Comics book, then you know that Batwoman, Clayface, Cass Cain, Batwing and Azrael have pretty much ended crime in Gotham City in just 3 weeks...and it wasn't even a big deal for them, it was actually implyed that they could have done so easily at anytime they wanted too.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

I'm fine with most of the members tbh.

Yup, and theres another thing...most of this characters have big fanbases supporting them, they grant DC good money, even if DC doesn't treat them with the respect that they deserve sometimes...so likewise they arent going anywhere...so its pointless to be mad about it, plus if someone doesnt want to read a certain book with a certain character, read another with other characters...

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

dash dash dash dash, once upon a time, there were only 3, the buttler and the boy you know and Batman count it 3, but who could dare to say, that Mina didn't count, it's not a lot to lose on our she knew all them about!

but they said it's good, and fought a hundred years, it's stories about friends you fool what couldn't bring just tears, it's laughter and it's joy, they have some friends you know, and who we say was good about a planet that we know! but who plays once with her, the cat in nights they know, if Mina was around they say come on it's Bruce you know! He gets the young one laid, and they both still can play,

but Jason wasn't not the friend of both those kids in game! They trained him up by night, and day along the way, but sure enough there's Oracle so hide young Jason's fate, and once upon a time, you bring, him, home, "Who Are all these people?" "Friends of Yours, I thought," how long has she been watchin' the house? "I don't know they followed me I thought we had a, party up here.." "You're not that fast.." "No, I was, they" he looked, "oh, no I'm really scared right now my legs are shaking..." "come inside, let's get out of the cold, or my dog will eat the bodies," but you know, master of disguise and all, he's not Poseidon? they've got a, Big, family

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just Batman and the Robins the rest DC doesn't care about like Batwoman

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KillianDuclark

Superhero families in general tend to be too large. Especially when they are supposed to be "the last of their kind" (looking at you superfamily).

Anyway, as for batfamily. It's definitely too large, but atleast they spawn these cute comics

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.