Reading Batman in Order

Sodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Sodon

I've only read a smattering of Batman books, and I want to read more. I always feel the best way to read any series is in order of release, and I wonder if it's at all feasible to do with a character like Batman. There's no way I'm starting with his very very beginning, but maybe somewhere after like... Crisis on Infinite Earths, or something, where the story resets.  

The only lists of trades I can find list them in order of storyline, which obviously isn't always chronological. Any idea where I can find such a list, or where I can start?

GamiSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By GamiSB
http://www.comicbookdb.com/  

That's your best bet to find the info you want. You can pull up almost every comic and it will tell you what trade it was collected in (if it even was). Good luck in your search. Also try amazon, if you sort by publication date you can come away with a feel for when stuff was put out, it's not always accurate but it's a good starter list.
jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.