Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

POISON IVY....50 years of her...

natvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By natvin

Whoa!

Before we go on with a new year, we just HAVE to raise our glasses in homage to the 50th anniversary of one of Batman's notorious female villains (third only to Catwoman) ....Pamely Isley!

It was June 1966 that she debuted. (I know I'm late, but.)

I'll let the rest of you Bat fans pay homage to the memory of this colorful femme fatale, by contributing some images or thoughts on her.

But for me....all I gots to say about her is:

That girl is poi-SONNNNN! Poison! P-P-P-P-Poison! Poison! Poison!

"Never trust a green butt and a red smile! That girl is poi-SONNNNN! (Poison!)"

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@natvin:

I think you should make this thread on her page !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.