Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Please go away Batman

• 119 results
    lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@feelgood said:

lol He beat Circe just because he was powered up by another powerful magic user. Nice try. :) Circe would crush him otherwise.

That Cheetah scan looks so out of character, it's not even funny. WHY THE HELL DO THESE WRITERS DO THIS TO WW AND HER VILLAINS? They are way too powerful for anyone in the Bat family. It's just a joke, and the fact that Batman fans are taking these seriously and using them in this manner is sad.

@somayareece said:

@feelgood: Why you think the Batman vs Superman rivalry exist? We all know Superman would decimate Batman but you know Batman fans are delusional and think he can solo the DC roster.

I see you two are generalizing all Batman fans again.

Not every fan believes Batman can beat the League or really powerful heroes and villains (in fact lots of Batman fans actually know he can't beat certain individuals). A majority of Batman fans know his limitations.

Also lets not act as if Batman is the only street level hero who gets away with beating characters out of his class range, I can name several (and by that there are a lot) other heroes and villains that do the exact same thing super powered and non super powered.

Just more senseless complaining from you two.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

"lol He beat Circe just because he was powered up by another powerful magic user. Nice try. :) Circe would crush him otherwise."

He wasn't enhanced reread the scan:

No Caption Provided

He wasn't buffed, she just couldn't use magic. "Nice try"...

"That Cheetah scan looks so out of character, it's not even funny."

That's just what happened in the comic.

"WHY THE HELL DO THESE WRITERS DO THIS TO WW AND HER VILLAINS?"

WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN CAPS LOCK?

Anyways Batman fighting meta humans isn't anything new. However I own a car, so we can have a giant road trip to DC headquarters and ask them. We can take Saren, agent41, Jayc, a whole bunch of our friends, it'll be a blast.

"They are way too powerful for anyone in the Bat family."

Apparently not.

"It's just a joke, and the fact that Batman fans are taking these seriously and using them in this manner is sad."

Batman fights meta humans all the time.

@feelgood: Why you think the Batman vs Superman rivalry exist? We all know Superman would decimate Batman but you know Batman fans are delusional and think he can solo the DC roster.

feelgood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By feelgood

Yeah, that's what I meant with the Circe scan. He only beat her because Zatanna gave him magic words. lol So basically Zatanna beat her, not him. I can't tell you how much I hate that scan though. He just hits her once and she falls over? WTF? Same with the Cheetah scan. That doesn't make any sense.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@feelgood:

You said he was buffed by Zatanna's magic, that just isn't the case, Circe didn't have her magic. And he used the magic word himself. Zatanna just told him the word.

You can't deny what happened in comics and feats of characters because you "don't like it". That's intellectual dishonesty. Batman beat up Cheetah, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Artemis, Circe, and hordes of Amazon fighters because that's what happened. And you dare deny that?

If you feel that bad about it you can look at my links where he fights people on that level all the time and accept it, or we can go on a road trip to DC HQ and ask them.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
    StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#106  Edited By Saren

Other characters are literally subhuman and should not be allowed to have books

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
    Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh. My. God.

Can... These threads, that specifically target Batman, just... Stop?

Like, in the battle forums, when a battle has been done, it gets locked. This... Goes on over and over and over again. For every one Batman fanboy there'll be two that practically hate Batman.

arkhamace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has his right to exist

dc has no power over us

people decide with their wallet

i opened a thread about dc doesn't love superman anymore but it actually are the people not loving superman

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By brettc001

It's so hilarious to read all the dissing of Wonder Woman on this thread now, two years later, when her movie has trashed the US box office of the combined Batman/Superman effort.

No Caption Provided

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

You do realize that DOJ made more money than WW right? You do realize Diana benefited from DOJ right? You do realize WB have Batman,Nightwing,Batgirl,GCS,Joker,Suicide Squad in their movie slate right? This is Batman's forum, the OP was asking for it and Batman has 50 books anyway so his crying fell on deaf ears.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I know this is an old thread and the OP has moved on by now, but the reason Batman is 'pushed' so much is because he is popular and he makes money.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I agree to a certain extent.

I don't think D.C should necessarily use less Batman, but they should use show more efforts on their other heroes. I do think that once Metal ends, it will happen. Just take a brief look at "Doomsday Clock" (12 issues) and you'll understand what I mean.

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis:

You do realize that DOJ made more money than WW right? You do realize Diana benefited from DOJ right?

I know that BVS [or DOJ if you prefer] benefited from having Wonder Woman it it, and that Wonder Woman has not stopped making money yet. Especially in US dollars, which are worth more to the studio than overseas ones because with US dollars they get a bigger percentage of the box office.

Throw in that Wonder Woman was made on just over half the budget of BVS and your have your Amazon winner for profits made. :)

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these damn batman spin offs and still no Flash and Green Lantern director! f*ck you WB!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@brettc001: Um no WW benefited from being in DOJ not the other way around.

DOJ was made by Zack Snyder,a WW film with him would have performed on the same level as Sucker Punch. Either way WB has a whole slate of Batman universe films.

Good for WW for making that money and finding that success but dont come to Batman threads to bash him, you wouldn't like it if Batman fans did the same to Diana.

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Wonder Woman gets bashed anywhere, her fans will show up. :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@saren said:

Other characters are literally subhuman and should not be allowed to have books

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: you and that other guy tell it like it is

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf19635a2b53
    deactivated-5bf19635a2b53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So should the entire Justice League

Rykeksz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of bashing Batman maybe read your favorite characters comic book too increase its sales.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.