Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Ok, Ok, so what did you really think about the movie?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for iampatientzero22
    iampatientzero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iampatientzero22

These are all only opinions and just wanted to hear other peoples thought and hopefuly enlighten me as I would love to love this movie!

Was anybody else dissapointed by the movie? I feel like it never grabbed me. The plot never climaxed. It went up a little then back down then up a little then down then up a little then down. It was like a kiddie rollercoaster of suspence. I guess thats what I'm trying to say, with a villian as insane as the joker (and two face doesn't count as a villian in this movie, what a waste of a role) the action scenes and others never had me on the edge of my seat.
    On top of that I thought the realism of the last movie was much more.... realistic? All the origins of batmants toys and how or what they would be used for was revealed and believable. Dark Knight had the sonar call phone thing, which made sense, but came out of nowhere! Fox explaignes to Bruce this little invention and out of nowhere at the end of the movie it is revealed that somehow Bruce Wayne, despite all that is going on with the joker and what not, has secretly been spending his downtime (when does batman have downtime?) building this massive supercomputer that secretly track all of the celphones in gotham and somehow installed sonar on them!!! This is the realism, or lack there of, that I am referring to.

And one last thing. Did it not irritate the hell out of people when Batman, not Bruce Wayne, talks? This movie has a lot more diologue and they should have spent a little more time on the voice acting if they wanted Batman to be giving all these speeches. I understand he needs to conceal his identity, but wouldn't it be easier to just wear a voice changing microphone or something? There was no way to take his close-ups seriously and I almost walked out towards the end when he was tellin the comissioner he could be whatever Gotham need him to be.

These are all only opinions and just wanted to hear other peoples thought and hopefuly enlighten me as I would love to love this movie!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Don't mean to kill your baby but there's a thread for this already. Pinned at the top of the forums. Says "Official Batman Movie something-or-other".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.